09

How does it felt like to be finally committed. Too good. Too unreal. Just so beautiful.

And when someone like Doyoung is his boyfriend why wouldn't he be happy. And so much inlove. A hot CEO he is after all.

He has everything haruto could ask for. But just... not time. And there is nothing that we can do to take some time there.

Doyoung doesn't make any efforts for Haruto. He still prioritize his work more than his boyfriend.

That made Haruto upset but Doyoung made up with him anyhow. Like sending bouquets in his dorm with little apology small letter. It made his heart flatter.

"This is not done hyung... it's been like 6 days we haven't met." Haruto said with whining tone to Doyoung through phone call.

That was the day when Doyoung came to Haruto's house and confessed. It was after that day that Doyoung just disappeared.
Not in the way he took advantage of him.

"I know baby, and I'm really sorry but I had an emergency meeting in Paris and I'm still here." Haruto could clearly hear the tiredness in his Voice and he felt guilty now.

"Still in Paris?" Doyoung hummed.

"When will you comeback?"

"I will soon... maybe in three days... still not sure..."

Haruto pout and plop himself on his bed with the bouquet and played with delicate rose petals.

"You don't miss me?..." Haruto asked lowly, cursing in his mind on himself. He doesn't, never want to portray himself as a pick me boy.
It's so cringe. He had an instant regret. But all he could hear a husky chuckle from the opposite line.

"You can't imagine... how much I missed you." That was hot for Haruto. His deep voice made him shiver even through just voice call.

"Oh.... So make me imagine..." Haruto whispered, bite his lips being embarrassed in his own room.

From the other line Doyoung smirked. "You're not so a baby huhh!" Haruto didn't said anything he was just blushing red.

"But on the serious note, I miss you so bad... it wasn't even a day into our relationship and I had to walk away from you. I'm sorry for that." Though he most of the time put his work on top but he never fail to make Haruto more special.

"I just wanna ran to you and cuddle with you all day and night on your single bed. It keeps us closer." Doyoung chuckled a bit but Haruto is blushing mess.

"I wanna pull you way closer to me and feel your warmth. Wrap my arms and legs to your body and pamper you with my lots of kisses." Haruto giggled.

"The longer the wait the sweeter the kiss."

"Dammit I can't now! And it's all your fault!"

"But I can't do anything now... Can I?"

"There's a lot of things you can."

"Oh please no vedio call..." Haruto thought

"Oh I can't hyung- I mean I am kind of tired..!"

"What did you do on Sunday that made you so tired?"

"Ah shit..."

"Study... My exams are coming up... I need to focus..." Haruto stutter.

"Oh is that so...? But you should know there's no going back when you're gonna tease me"

"Ah hyung... I- I'm sorry"