03

"Kim Doyoung?"

Haruto been repeating his name while staring at the card he gave him, it's his personal one.

Haruto sigh and put it inside his closet "I was so stupid" Haruto cuss at himself.

It's been 2 days already to that incident but Haruto couldn't take his mind off of him. To distract his mind he thought to read book, he sat on his studying table and took out a random book and start reading.

But this is not helping him, he can still see his face in the book, he can still feel his lips on his own lips, they way he softly bite his ear and how he touch his chin with only his finger tip.
It was so less, nothing much.

"But what if... He had done something more..." Haruto's thought.

"What the heck?? What am I thinking?" He again shook his head and try to read again.

"I'm not stupid, stupid is that Jake!" Haruto mumble.

Since that day they all didn't came in contact as they all are kinda embarrassed of themselves and gave each other times as they are always together on week days.

"Yahh don't hang up on me yet, first tell me who was that kid?" Jaehyuk asked Doyoung on the phone call.

He was chilling in his house not until he got a call from his dear friend.

"Huh? What kid?"

"That kid you met outside the club... He was staring at your car?" Jaehyuk tried to remind him.

"Oh.. That attractive baby boy, I almost forgot about him!" Doyoung thought.

"Yeah so? What about him?"

"Yeah so? What about him?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Huh?"

"Will you tell me? Why did you talk to him?"

"Oh god Jae.. do I have to tell you everything? Like really?"

"Uhmm no need but I was just curious nothing much!"

"Do you like him?" Doyoung asked.

"Nah but he wasn't that bad though, he looks fine." Jaehyuk said making Doyoung remind of him again.

"His lips was softest than any girl I have ever kissed.." Doyoung's thought.

"If he would have met me, I would have gave my number to him!" He joked but Doyoung raised his eyebrows.

"Okay now bye I gotta go!"

"Yeah sure Doy!!" Jaehyuk said and cut the call.

"Why didn't he called me yet though? He said thinking rubbing his lips.

"Oh damn it's so embarrassing...." Jungwon finally said out loud when the group was sitting in a cafeteria with awkwardness around them. Asahi chuckle nervously.

"Hell yeah... But to be honest I didn't know Asahi can be that bold, drunk, when he asked that lady if she farted." Jake said and Asahi glare at him, red from embarrassment.

"Hell yeah, and how was your legs after squatting 20 times huhh!!?" Jay asked Jake looking at him.

"Oh yeahh my leg was sore and my thigh hurt as hell!" Jake said

"Yeah this happens when you go gym one time in whole year." Asahi bite back to Jake while everyone laugh. Then again everyone went silent and thankfully it wasn't awkward one, all of them enjoying their foods peacefully. That's where Jake remember something from that night...