𝟔

AMAIRA:-

Roshan: "Amaira, look I know it may sound  a little weird but trust your bhaiya ok?"

My brother said, not understanding anything, I stayed quite as he continued.

Roshan:  "For a while until we come back, you have to stay with him."

Me: "WHAT! WHY? NO! NO WAY! NO FREAKIN WAY! And how do you even know him?"

Roshan: "Amaira see, this a long story that I'll save it for some other time, but for please understand that it's not safe for you to stay alone. And I know him, he's my good friend you can trust him."

Me: "Then where was your friend all this time? And why didn't you introduce him?"

Roshan: "I swear, I swear I'll explain you everything when the right time comes and I'll be back. Till then please don't ask anything and just trust your bhaiya."

Me: "But bhaiya.... How....OK. I trust you."

Roshan: "Thank-you soo much princess. Don't worry about anything, Stefano will get your belongings from home, also remember don't go out alone much. And always ask Stefano if you need something."

Me: "Hmmm, I will"

"Roshannn"  A familiar voice came from the background, no it wasn't my sister's nor my mother's voice. But it was a known voice. I didn't think much about it 

Roshan: "Ok, I have to go now, I'll call you later"

Me: "Wait but what blast were you talking about?" 

I said until he already cut the phone call.

I turned my face towards Stefano. Watching him as he was eating, wanting to ask him questions about why and how does he know my brother, about what is exactly happening and about everything. The curiosity is eating me.

Before  I opened my mouth to ask, not knowing what to ask he said "Collect your belongings from your home. " 

"But how?" I questioned.

"My driver will drop you" He said finishing his food and standing up to leave. And left.

On the other hand, Nia, about who's existence I forgot stood up aggressively and walked away stumping her foot.

I was left alone, I simply had my breakfast in silence as my mind my mind felt to overwhelmed and many thoughts ran in.

After having my breakfast, I went to my home as said, Stefano Silvestri's driver took me home and after collecting my belongings, I reached back to his huge mansion. 

As I came an attendee took me to a guest from, where apparently I'll have to live for two months for a reason that's unknown to me because my brother said.

The attendee opened the door and gave me a little tour of this beautiful room, as if it were a luxurious hotel. After briefing me about the room she left. 

Throwing all my luggage at a corner, I jumped on the bed spreading my arms and legs, laying tight on the soft and cozy bed. 

Packing everything on my own got me tired, that my eyes slowly shut and I didn't realize when I slept.

I woke up while I stretched my arms, yawning. It's been long, I don't know how many hours I slept.

"Good evening" a manly voice startled me. This guy. Stefano was seated on the couch at corner beside the balcony reading a book. His  eyes stuck on the book.

"What are you doing here." 

"Nothing just reading a book." He said showing the book. 

"Then why are you reading it here?" 

"I can read it anywhere I want."

"Yeah, but now I am living here as well right." Just as I said this, his eyes went up from the book, watching mine.

He closed the book and stood up walking towards me. I looked up at him while sitting apple cross on the bed. 

"Only for a while" he said in low. 

"And that's only because, your brother said so." He continued. 

"How do you know my brother." I asked out of curiosity.

"It's better if he answered it." He said turning around to leave

"Wait!...." He paused as I said.

"Can I ask you something?" He turned back to me again.

"What are you exactly?" I asked. 

"What do you want me to say." He questioned back.

"Everything. Everything that has been happening. How did you know my name. How do you know my brother. Why was my phone with you. What blast was my brother talking about. What happened yesterday. Why did you have a secret room in the hall. When did you become a VVIP o my college. Who exactly are you and why am I here?" I said it all in one go.

He walked and slowly leaned towards me. 

"That's a lot of questions Amaira." He smirked, while his light hazel brown eyes, stared into mine. The way he is looking at me, it is.... it is making me nervous.

"I... I don't care. I need my answers" I said a little nervousness visible.

"You'll get all your answers, when the time comes." He said.

"And when is that going to come?" I asked innocently. As my eyes were straight into his.

He laughed slightly with a smirk while turning back to walk out and said "Soon" after a few seconds of pause he resumed.

"You know what, you can read all your gothic books here, I wouldn't tell your brother." He said throwing the book in his hand back towards me.

When I realized it was one of my book.

"HEYY! YOU SHOULDN'T GO THROUGH ANYONE'S PERSONAL THINGS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. YOU IDIOT!!!" I yelled at him furiously aiming a cushion at his back which he held without even looking at it and informed "dinner's gonna be in 5 minutes, come if you don't want to starve." He said and threw the cushion back at me and went.

"AHHHHHHH" I said frustrated at what just happened.