┊𝟎┊. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Amaya:

He gently placed me on the bed and stroked my head caring and gentle. I sighed and closed my eyes wanting to sleep, but the incident did not allow it. As I closed my eyes those images the same trauma of me being stuck and someone coming to me to do something terrible...

I suddenly got up and gasped in fear, not being able to sleep peacefully.

"It's alright sweetheart, you are safe, don't worry" he hugged me and stroked my head. I was still in fear not wanting anyone to know me. I wanted to leave this world right away from this world, this cruel place, to somewhere, where I did not know who I was making me completely forget about everything.

He once again stroked my head lied me down, kissing my crown. He turned of the dim light of the golden lamp beside the bed turning the room dark, no escape for light except for the only moon light and the twinkling stars that passed through the huge window reflecting in.

He started to walk away, when I held his hand and tried not to cry, but lacking my self control, I whimpered "Pl..please do not leave me alone here... I..I.." I paused trying to control my whining,

"I'm scared" I managed to complete. I don't believe my greatest enemy whom, I always wanted to avoid is the only one, whom I wish to be with me in my deepest, darkest time.

He turned back and sat beside me. "Baby girl, are you sure you want me with you? especially at this time." he asked. I hate to accept it, as much I hate red ants in my shorts, but I was 101% sure I wanted him and only him especially him at his time. I don't know why, even after what all he has done to me, I feel a sense of security and safety when he is with me, near me.... For me.

My gut says he is the person whom I must have the most right now, my brain says he is the person I need right now and my heart says he is the person I want.. right now..

"Yes, I want you and only you." I replied faithfully.

"If that's what you want." He replied and held my hand sitting beside as I tried to sleep but the nightmare consuming all my mind. I again woke up with my teary eyes holding his hand my mine, whining like a child.

"I can't, I really can't. Please help me. I cannot do anything, I'm scared, very scared. Please help me" I cried out loud, but this time hugging him tightly. He stayed in peace and let me cry for a while, until he said "What do you want me to do."

I stopped crying but the tears still rolling down my cheeks "I- I don't know, just make me lost, take me to another world, where I would get lost, where I would forget myself and everything. Just do anything but get me out of this mind, let it happen" I couldn't control and let it all out in front of him.

"Are you sure sweetheart, because you wouldn't be able back out afterwards." He spilled.

"Yes" I said immediately without any second thought.

He removed me from the hug, holding my shoulders laying me back "alright, no backing off now" he whispered.

I don't know or maybe I got a hint of what he was going to do, but at this time, I do not want to think about anything and let it just happen whatever is going to happen, because I asked for it, and also for some reason, I trust him. More than me.

"Take off your shirt" he said without any hesitation. "Wh-what!" I replied stunned, knowing it was going to happen but why the hell is he so straight forward.

"Take it off sweetheart, there's no backing off now." He whispered hovering upon me, as I lay below him, my eyes gazing his and his honey brownish-green eyes staring straight inside my soul.

"I-I, it's , I.." I hesitated speaking.

"it's, what sweetheart?" He came near my ears whispering, the proximity making me go wild, wanting him more, he slowly took his finger gently touching my cheek and slowly travelling from my cheek to neck. As it travelled slowly heart started pacing high, the more his hand went down the more my heart pounded faster until it reached my breasts, his touch making my nipples go hard, when he slowly opened the first button, I gasped.

I tried to push him away, to get away from this but he pinned my hands above my head with his one hand and slowly getting his face towards my neck, leaving his warm breath in my neck.

"This, this.. is my first time." I whispered while my breaths went heavier.

"Really, that's wonderful my little lion." He whispered seductively and kissed my neck making me moan.

"Aaah" I moaned.

"Seems like you've never been kissed either" He said and did the same again.

I found myself in a huge trouble, this is addictive, I'm completely unable to control myself.

"Aaah " I moaned again, "no, no, I've been" I replied breathing heavily.

"Then you enjoyed it" He said and his fingers slowly traveled down to my breasts again.

I nodded in a no staring into his intoxicating eyes. "No, back off " he said again and tore my shirt all at once, leaving me in my only light pink innerwear. I gasped high, this was for the first time me experiencing something like this, I was afraid but wanted it.

"Shh baby girl, let me drive you crazy, let me take you to another world, where you wouldn't find anyone else except me, where you'll forget yourself and only remember my me." He said tearing off my pink inner, making my breasts reveal completely.

Taking a good look at my breast he growled "you've got amazing tits Amaira. Be my good little whore tonight" he growled wild again and nibbled my nipples making me moan once again.

"Aaaaaah"

"Say my name sweetheart" he said as he went down from my breasts to my hips.

I was too taken into his pleasure as he ripped my pencil skirt gaining access to my thighs.

"I SAID. SAY. MY. NAME " He commanded authoritatively again and when I couldn't care much about it, he slid his hands inside my underwear making circles with his fingers around my clit.

"AAAAAAAH, Ste-Stefano " I finally moaned

"I don't know how to do it." I said tried to get rid of his grip.

"What am I here for baby doll, I'll teach you everything my love" He replied going down there.

✧༝┉˚❋ ❋˚┉༝✧

You know what? You don't know me, and let me tell you, since no one is going to say it. YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND THE BIGGEST IDIOT I'VE EVER SEEN!" She declared, her words echoing in the crisp night air as she turned and ran.

✧༝┉˚❋ ❋˚┉༝✧

"No matter how far you run, I'll always chase you."

✧༝┉˚❋ ❋˚┉༝✧

I was sprinting when a hand swiftly reached through the air, gripping my bare waist and pulling me back. "I told you, no matter how much you run from me, I'll always catch you."

✧༝┉˚❋ ❋˚┉༝✧

"Why? Why? When you told me you'd always be there for me, then what happened? Chase me now, again and forever!" I cried, my voice breaking as tears streamed down my face.

✧༝┉˚❋ ❋˚┉༝✧

   AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello dear readers, I hope you guys are doing well. Before starting this story I want to let you guys know this as a disclaimer that I have written based on imaginations and events. So do not get encouraged to do anything written in this fictional book in real life. Also I might get color blind to see a red flag in the guy in this book as it's fictional, so do not get offended on such kind because there will be such kind scenes. Because again it is fictional and the character has been created that way, also please share your opinions and thoughts in the comments but respectfully ( few curse words are ok). And yes thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoy this world of delusion through this book :-). Also please leave a vote after you read.

Thank-you 

Happy Reading :-)