meeting the boys

Nico POV

I looked out the window for the whole ride. It's not like Bruce was trying to talk to me, well he was but after the silence from my side he gave up. So for the whole ride I had the time to scare myself for what to come. It is not going to be easy getting along with four other boys that are meant to be your new brothers and it is not like I know how they are going to react to a new boy in their home.

All right, let's not think about it at all. I can see the house now and it's the biggest I have ever seen for a mortal, not as big as my bad palace but it is big which is another telling sign that Bruce is rich like Hades.

Pulling up Bruce got out of the car and after a moment I did too.

"Thank you Alfred, see you inside"

"So where are those boys of yours"

"Nico your one of them more so don't cast yourself out and there in the living room waiting for us"

The house was big from the outside to the inside. I followed Bruce as we went through three rooms, one that looked like a living room, a library and a kitchen before we got to the living room the boys were in.

"Boys this is your new brother Nico, say hi" Bruce said to the boys I didn't see his face because I was behind him but I could see that he was looking at the boys that were sitting on the long couch with their heads turned at me. Their first looks at me were mostly different from what I had Imaged. One had this look of fondness, another had the look of anger. This is what I expected. I don't want someone taking your spot in the family. But it was not at me but at Bruce this I did not expect. One of the boys had the loving brother face that just got what he wanted and the last one looked at me with hate.

There were hi and hellos past their mouth's as Bruce and I went around to sit.

"This is dick Grayson, the first son of mine, " Bruce said, as the nicest of the bunch smiled at me. "aww look how cute you are, but not as cute as demon over there" dick said.

"Hey, I am not cute you over-sized monkey!!" the demon said.

"Anyway, the next in the line is Jason Todd"

"The badass one," Jason said. I can tell something is off with this guy but I don't know for sure if it is death coming off of him it could be.

"alright , let's keep going with Tim drake" and Tim interrupted Bruce again.

"I am smarter than those two and I can find than if they get lost in the city"

"And you don't get enough sleep daily. That's why you drink all that coffee to be a zombie" the demon child yelled as Tim pushed him off the couch, making the demon child climb back on.I didn't know what to say. This is not what I expected when I came here or that they act like this, what the word a big family.

"And the last is damian Wayne"

"I am the true Wayne, all the others are just adopted" so the so-called demon has a name. I can also see why he called a demon too, this is going to be fun living here.

"so, um my name is Nico di Angelo and I don't really live in Gotham. I moved here from Italian" I said, I was still standing when Alfred came in, cutting off any question for me.

"Lunch is ready" Alfred said.

"Yes, food!, oh by the way Alfred we may need to check if our plumbing is still on, the whole city is having trouble with the pumps breaking." the demon damian said.

"Oh alright I will see if it is still going thank you master damian" Alfred thanked as he left the room."Come on Nico, lets eat" Bruce said.

I walked after the boys as they left the room to the dining room. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks to the people who waited for this, I just didn't know id this was the right way to go with portraying the boys at all.

the next chapter is going to be about finding Percy.