what happened?

Nico pov

I had gone into the city and out of signet form that all black mask wannabe, but now I am on the street where I didn't want to be. If only I had stayed way from the grave yard before he got there than maybe I would have been at camp by now with Will. But noooo I just have to annoy him and go to Mac Donald's which lead me to be stranded in a city that I do not know with a guy named batman, great.

Like all the streets here it was dark, most of the shops were close and bored up like a ghost town type thing. I cannot see a place to get some sleep in, so I will have to sleep in an alleyway (it not like I have done it before). But if I stay in this city for to long Will is going to kill me.

I had been more alert with that batman but now I am more tired than before. So, I wonder to a dead-end alleyway and got behind a garish bin, and fell asleep.........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was woken by shaking, jumping up I got into a fighter pose. Likely I didn't get out my sword when I see this tall, jet black hair person with a blue batwing in the middle of his chest with a black body site.

It had to be sunrise the sky had a orange to it but didn't get into this alleyway jet.

"Hey kid! don't you have a home to go to?" the Ruth voice said.

"and why do you need to know" I am not going to play this game with this man. Now that I am more rested I can fight better than yesterday and I am not letting this man tack me every were.

"well I don't think that sleeping next to a bin is clean for you" droll on not caring that I didn't want him telling me that. But I already new that the batman had told him about me by the way he looked more like that batman person tells me that they may be involved with each other.

"it just for the time being, not like I am staying long in this place" my voice was not to gurgly from sleep.

I think I just said to much if this guy is working with batman than he going to tell him what I just said, why me.

"oh, is that so than I should not keep you longer. How long is it to your home?" his voice didn't have any concern for me whatsoever.

"umm just some miles way, a town over" wow Nico wow, I don't want this guy to know were it is but also not know were it is myself wow.

"Humm, alright than, but don't sleep next to bin now don't want anything to happen to you. Goodbye" the black body suite guy jumps on to the fire escape and onto the roof.

Close call on that one I oh most think he would have picked me up and drop me in the police station. or was it an interview, I don't know but I am still standing here like an idiot so better to get a move on if I want to see Will again. First thing first I need to IM camp, still standing there I drug my hands into my pockets to find a drachma all most couldn't find it but at the back of my pocket I find one drachma to use, Great now I just need to find a place to make a rainbow.

Potting the drachma back into my pocket I get out of the alleyway. the sunrise had only half way up has he got out of the alleyway and started to walk down the street, there was not many people out for the morning so that lucky for me.

I needed to find a park they may have a water fountain to use. I had walked down 5 streets turning left and right do that I don't just stay in one block, it took a long while too fine a park with a fountain and this one that I had found looks like it had some teenage come a paint on it. But the water looked cleaner than the rest of it and no one was around by the looks of it, don't want to drain myself to death.

Tossing the drachma in I called for "oh iris please show me Percy Jackson"

It seemed that I had to wait for a little but in the end the call came.

Percy was by the sea looking down that the IM I didn't want to call Will just jet I need to know where I was in America, but Percy didn't look to good he had blood coming out of his head and whoever did that was goof at fighting or Percy did that to himself. He looked happy to see me.

"Nico!!" Percy powerful voice was annoying to hear cried out to me.

"hello Percy, are you ok?" I have never been concerned if Percy was ever ok but with the way he looks like he would drop with shock of seeing me.

"Nico you have been way form camp for 2 weeks!!, were have you been?" preictally shouting in my ear I had to tack time to tack in what Percy just said..................................

Wait 2 WEEKS, WHAT THE TARTARUS, Will going to kill me the next time he see's me. Oh no oh no how did this happen, I need to find out were Will he may be out there looking for me I have to find him and...

My head turned at Percy voice.

"Nico, Nico you are not the only one that had disappeared"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if I don't write a lot I am trying to get this out in a week so the next one may tack longer.