Off to the new house

Nico POV

What the Hades!! I did not want the at all. I stare at Bruce for what felt like hours

"You know you have been on the streets of Gotham for a little over two days and in that time you got kidnapped by joker and tortured, and I was thinking of the best place to pot you would be with a household so that you're not on the street......... Sorry this may be too much right now, I will be outside if you need me but you're staying in the hospital for a while and then we will go back to the house." with that long speech that I spaced out of Bruce left with the doctor.

How, how the Hades did he know that I was on the street for that long! Has it been that long? And who the Hades think he is picking kids off the street like that!.

Oh no Percy he's going to be looking for me and I will be in a house with this weird man. Oh nonononononono and I still haven't found Will jet. Do I find him first or Percy maybe find Will first.

There is nothing to do in a hospital room than just to sit and wait and that is what I did for however long it took.

I started to think about what I could do to find Will. I could shadow travel to the closest place he'll be but I would have to wait for an opening in that Wayne house and I can't do it here without those doctors finding out in a hour (not like they come in all the time just to see if I am still alive). It would look super weird if I just disappeared and they found me somewhere else all healthy when I had been in a hospital bed hurt, then they would have to question me about it and I don't think the gods would want me telling them about being a demigod.

What a plan. One find a good time to go without anyone knowing, two try and find Will or Percy, three keep away from Bruce to make him not want me anymore. Great!

_____________________________________________________________________

It not long for a demigod to heal, so when all the cut and sores went there was nothing that didn't stop me from getting up and going. But the doctor thought that even if they had gone I should still be in bed and Bruce would come and chat with me.

"It looks to be that you're healing well and quickly in a matter of hours. Since it dark out you should get some sleep and in the morning we'll bring you home" Bruce said

"Alright" I said flatly.

"Goodnight Nico"

"Goodnight"

Bruce left me in the room again. He had told me about how he has four other children that I get to meet, not a joy for me just means I have more people to look out for. For the most part he talks about the daily life and having fundraising things he does and that I would have to attend them too, not fun for me at all. I didn't hear all that he said but that was what I got from him before daydreaming.

Wait, when was the last time I slept? Bruce said that I have been here for two days but I have only nap two time and one of them was short or was it? Did I sleep a hole day away. You know what I am not going to think about it. Just go to sleep.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to silence. But not for long when Bruce came in with the doctor to give me one more look over before letting me out of the hospital.

It was not hard getting off the bed and walking but the other two didn't think like me and thought that I still had some healing to do and that I was underweight. Not that I care, Will always talks about me being underweight and that I need to eat more.

Back to what at hand I had walked out of the room Bruce talked more (I was not listening to him before)

"The car is outside, Alfred he is our butler and will drive us to the house"

Bruce has a butler? How rich is he! Oh well, time to get out of here and to a rich person's house. I see the car Bruce was talking about. It was bigger than a car I know, what was it a Lamborghini? I don't know. But from the people running with cameras? Is that what they're called? To the place I am standing I had to get inside it quickly. I got in before they got me but Bruce was not that lucky. There were a lot of flashes of white before he got in.

"Sorry about that should of known that they would find out, sorry Nico" Bruce said

"It find not use to people running to me like that" I mumbled

" off to the house Mr. Bruce" and old looking man said

"Yes Alfred"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In this short time I have brought you this. It is not much considering that I don't know how to portray the brothers the best so I will have to find out things about them. I know the top layer thing from other fanfiction but I may need to dive deeper.

Wish me luck 🍀