013. A New Plan - Bringing Modern Warships to the Medieval Principality!

Wow!!? I've surpassed a total of 10.000 views, received 134 favs, and my rating has shot up to 7,47!?

How did this happen!?

Thank you so much TFTRDH for giving a 7, つよちゃん, レイナス, レンベル, and Rimon Nikus for giving an 8, @ファイブズ for giving a 9, and ドラくに for raising it from 8 to 9! Also, to everyone who favorited, thank you so much!

Remember when I said I'd slip a non-combat part in between the actions?

...That was a lie.

Sorry, considering what happened after the war, I decided to add one more non-combat part here. This time, it's a bit shorter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 4 Month 5 Year 1639 Central Calendar, 22:00

Tawi-Tawi Island, Principality of Qua-Toyne

"Now all that's left to do is to make a little adjustment here... There! Chief! It's done!"

At the shipbuilding factory in Tawi-Tawi Anchorage, within a certain room assigned to the design department, fairies were working. They were drawing blueprints for a new warship.

"Alright, let's see it... Hm... Hmm... Yes, looks good! Hurry up and make a copy of this final blueprint!"

"Right!"

The fairies, with enthusiasm, continued to transcribe the blueprint onto azure-colored paper. At the top of that blueprint, the following title was written:

"Blueprint for New Construction of Naval Vessels for the Principality of Qua-Toyne Navy"

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

The next day

Day 5 Month 5, 08:00

Qua-Toyne, Principality of Qua-Toyne

War Minister Yavin's work began with reading reports from various regions' military forces and assessing the deployment of each unit. On this day as well, he was going through reports on the readiness of training units, reports from the border security forces toward the Kingdom of Quila, skirmishes on the border with the Kingdom of Louria, and the most recent reports.

"Oh, the 7.000 troops sent to Picaia by the Second Army have successfully landed without a single casualty. This will surely throw that Lourian army into great confusion."

This was the result report of the "Operation Overlord Zwei" proposed by Sakai. Sakai had predicted, "We will land without a single casualty, and the operation is expected to have an almost 100 percent success rate." It turned out to be a remarkable success indeed.

"Those Lourians would never have expected an invasion from the west across the sea. Hehehe..."

At that moment, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

Yavin shouted towards the door, and a young officer of the military entered. A collar badge indicating naval affiliation, a symbol of a sailing ship, adorned his collar.

"What brings a navy youngster here so early in the morning?"

"Yes, sir. I have something I'd like you to take a look at. Could you please have a look at this?"

The young officer unfolded two sheets of paper he had been holding under his arm. They were both on azure-colored paper with numerous white lines drawn, depicting something.