Season 1 Episode 1 - The Obligation

Sabrina Jackson Narration : "It was this night that I met him. That strange man with a flying blue box that saved the world with me at his side. This is the day we fought against the impossible and unimaginable creatures. This is the night where his obligation to planet Earth was set."

The Doctor Narration : "I am the Doctor, saving the universe is what I do best, but I do it alone... What I am basically asking is... Will you come with me?"

My previous incarnation is in the midst of regeneration, he yells in pain as he passes on to the next face, my face. As my face morphs on through during the process, I continue the yelling on pain and suffering.

"AAAAGGGGHHHH!"

It was then at that moment that I was born, fresh from regeneration, I look around in panic at the flames around the console room followed by the TARDIS console sparking and the time rotor glass cracking

It was then at that moment that I was born, fresh from regeneration, I look around in panic at the flames around the console room followed by the TARDIS console sparking and the time rotor glass cracking. I grunt and mutter "Oh no, no, no... This won't do at all, not only is the TARDIS not flyable right now, but these clothes are huge on me. That's already a style ticked off my list that I don't like, large and baggy!" I rush towards the console and then exclaim "I'll have to find a way to secure a safe landing otherwise it's just possible I may get injured during the crash, but then again... I am lucky to have begun the fifteen hour regeneration cycle, so that'll be a fun fifteen hours of ups and downs!" I look down on one of the console panels and saw one button that I just had the urge to press and so I did, needless to say... It was a mistake to do so.

Inside the TARDIS, I was lying unconscious on the ground with the flames spreading like wildfire.

Outside of the TARDIS...

A young ginger girl is lying on the ground due to almost being hit by the crashing blue box, she looks over to it with a confused yet thrilled expression. As she gets herself up off of the ground, she mutters "Where did that come from?" The girl slowly approaches the TARDIS, as she gets closer and closer, she gets more and more curious as to how a blue box feel from the sky. The girl stops approaching, she then yells "Hello! Is anybody in there?" Suddenly, the doors burst open and I launch myself out, I then see that a large amount of flame was heading for us, so I look towards the girl and yelled "Get out of the way!" I then rush straight for her and tackled her to the ground to make sure the flames did not hit either of us. The flames burst out of the TARDIS and the TARDIS extinguishes the flames within, the TARDIS doors then slams shut like nothing at all happened. The girl grunts and she questions "Who the hell are you?" I stand myself up and crunched my back, I grunt and then respond "I have no idea, at least not yet. New face, new me! I'll figure myself out eventually. What's your name?" The girl responds "My name is Sabrina, Sabrina Jackson." I give Sabrina a smile and reply "Nice to meet you Sabrina, now then... Mind telling me where I am exactly?" Sabrina replies "London... Your in London." I notice that she is just glaring at me with a very confused expression, so I nervously chuckle and state "I'll explain all of this later, but first things first-" That very moment, I felt dizzy, I lift my right hand to see it's still glowing with regeneration energy.