Chapter no.137 Team Rocket's Attack part 4

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Back on the ship ]

It was unrecognizable. An hour ago, the deck was peaceful and empty, while the majority were inside the Banquet Hall, enjoying the party within. With the sudden blaring of the emergency signals, everyone had panicked and would have caused further commotion if not for the super-powered psychic blast from Steven's Metagross that stopped everyone in mid-air.

Steven Stone stood on the elevated platform, his charismatic party-self replaced by the cold, calculating bastard who had once reigned over the Throne of Hoenn for over a decade. "I'll say this one time." He replied in a slow, but no less stern voice. "The cruise is under attack by some malicious forces, but there is nothing to worry about. The SS.Anne is well-prepared for defending against such attacks, and you have me, former Hoenn Champion and current Deputy Champion, alongside the current Sinnoh Champion and members of Kanto and Hoenn Elite Four. The guests have already been deported to safety, and soon the same will be true for everyone else. Now, as I see now, I see over two hundred and fifty strong trainers with powerful pokémon in front of me." He paused. "Is there anyone in the audience who thinks that these… terrorists, whoever they may be, stand a chance when two hundred and fifty trainers and the Elite are standing together to face them? Answer me?"

Not a single person made a noise.

"Now I am going to let you all of the psychic traps," Steven explained slowly as if talking to an incredibly slow child. "As I mentioned, the cruise is well-defended. All we want, is for you, to get back to your rooms, pack your bags, and return here to the Banquet Hall. As the Deputy Champion, can I expect this much from the future trainers and Masters of all regions?"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Yellow moved quickly having Dody and Ash's Clefairy out with a few unconscious Team Rocket Grunts behind her feeling very grateful that she got Ash to teach her how to battle because it came in handy.

While running she placed a hand on Dody focusing as he healed. 'Got to find the others.' She thought feeling scared.

Yes, this wasn't the first dangerous situation that she has been in since starting this journey but it's the first time she's been on her own.

"Hey, you!" Yellow tensed when a Rocket Grunt got in her way with a Rhyhorn. "Hand your Pokemon over girly!"

Yellow however took a deep breath and stood her ground. "No." She said not to give up her friends. "Clefairy use Magical Leaf! Dody Pursuit!"

The Rhyhorn growled at the barrage of attacks but didn't look too affected as it ran at Dody using Rock Head to take him down quickly.

Eyes widening, Yellow returned him before remembering her new friend. "Tenty come out and use Supersonic!"

Tenty landed on the floor and followed directions with the Rhyhorn stomping around.

The grunt glared and went to send another Pokemon out when a Pokeball suddenly shot behind him with an Ataro popping out, using a light Fury Swipes on the Grunt's face making him howl grabbing his face now covered with scratch marks right as another Pokeball slammed into his gut with a Hitmonchan popping out to punch him in the face knocking him out a star emblem on its glove.

That was enough of a distraction for Clefairy to use another Magical Leaf to take the Rhyhorn down as Gold and Kris quickly made their way to Yellow. "You alright?" Kris asked in concern while Yellow breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I'm happy to see you guys," She said before growing worried. "Have you seen the others?"

Twirling his Pool Stick after poking the grunt to make sure he was out, Gold shook his head. "You're the first one we found, it's complete mayhem out there." He said before grinning. "Nice Tentacool by the way when did you get her?"

"Earlier today," Yellow said with a smile as Tenty wrapped a tentacle around her wrist. "Thanks, Tenty."

"Best to stick together right now," Kris said returning Monlee and sending Xatee out, the Psychic Bird stretching her wings, a star-shaped sticker under her left eye. "Xatee can you locate the others?"

Xatee looked at Kris, her eyes glowing with him looking through her memories to get an idea on who to search for and gave a nod, her eyes glowing but they heard chuckling as Petrel walked towards them his Hypno nearby eyes locked with Xatee. "Now we can't have that it'll make things way too easy for you."

Seeing as how Xatee was locked in a Psychic fight with Hypno, Kris sent Arcee her Arcanine out while Ataro jumped off of Gold's shoulders ready to fight followed by Clefairy, surrounding Petrel who didn't look worried at all.

With a grin, toxic gas began to spread around the room with a rather large Muk erupting from the ground around them. "You won't believe how many Grimers we sacrificed to make this guy," Petrel said without a care in the world.

"Sacrificed?" Gold asked a sick look on his face. "You killed them?"

"No, we held hands and sang Kumbaya," Petrel said mockingly, snapping his fingers. "Suffocate them."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin groaned in pain as he took up the brunt of the explosion and was sent through the wall. A freaking metal wall, he had no freaking clue how he was alive, but he tasted iron showing his lip was bleeding and from the pain in his head he probably has a concussion, or at least he should.

'How did I survive?' Austin thought.

That was when he remembered.

At the last second Squirtle had been able to use protect.

Pushing himself up he saw Charmander unconscious but badly injured and quickly returned him with Squirtle and Raticate looking pretty injured but awake as Jessie and James were knocked out by the explosion their Pokemon in the same condition.

Stumbling as he stood up, Austin caught his reflection on the porthole window, slowly wiping the flour off of it to get a better look.