Chapter no.32 Cerulean Cape

Read advance chapters (+ 170 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin frowned as he ran towards the scream.

He did owe Misty for saving him from the Spearow flock.

It took a few minutes before making it to the end of the route.

'Huh, so Bill doesn't live in Cerulean Cape. Austin thought at seeing a lack of a cottage.

' Then he should be living near Vermillion like in the anime .'  Austin thought while keeping an eye out for Misty before they heard footsteps and turned.

Pikachu jumped off of Austin's shoulders as Misty collided with him.

"Ow," Austin muttered as Misty shook her head from the impact.

"Wait, it's you," Misty said in surprise at running into him.

Both literally and figuratively.

A cry caused Misty to jump off of him in fear as Austin shakily pushed himself up only to see a Pokemon land in the clearing, glaring at Misty.

This Pokemon was a giant green Pokemon with blade-like hands and buzzing wings as it glared.

"A Scyther?!" Austin asked as they weren't normal around here.

"Creepy bug," Misty muttered backing up as Austin looked from her to the Scyther.

"What did you do to piss him off?"

"Nothing, he attacked me out of nowhere!" Misty snapped at him.

Rolling his eyes, Austin looked at Pikachu. "You ready buddy?"

"Chu!" Pikachu ran out into the field as Scyther gave a cry and shot at him at quick speeds.

"Electric Impact," Austin said as Pikachu covered himself in electricity and surged forward.

It was kind of a ripoff of Volt Tackle, but it wasn't as powerful as it was.

But it did enough damage at this point.

Scyther winced as the attack hit before using Slash to knock Pikachu back as its claw glowed.

"Watch out for its Brick Break!" Misty called out as Austin looked surprised.

Brick Break wasn't a naturally learned move for Scyther to learn, it had to be taught.

Giving a nod, Austin focused. "Dodge like we practiced."

Pikachu gave a nod as he was doing jumps and flips to dodge the Brick Break's left and right with the Scyther snarling as the electric mouse kept dodging the attacks.

After a bit, Scyther stopped and glowed before he began moving faster and finally landed a hit on Pikachu, knocking him back.

' Agility, huh? Electro Ball really won't be effective.' Austin thought before he decided as Scyther came in for an Aerial Ace. "Counter-Shield!"

It was stupid due to how Misty was right behind him and chances are he would be facing her instead of the sisters, but this Scyther was tough.

Pikachu gave a nod as they worked on that this last week and began to spin around on his back, letting out sparks of electricity as Scyther was unable to get close.