19

"I don't care. I really need to talk to her or else, I won't be at peace."

"Bro no one knows where she is." Iroha said.

"Then I'll go and find her." I said before walking my way outside the cafeteria.

Ryujin's POV

I was on my way to the cafeteria to have some lunch when I receive a text from my girlfriend that she's still need to do some works at the council. Perks of being the president.

I lose my appetite knowing that I can't have my lunch with my girl so I've decided to just take this lunch break to a napping session.

I walk my way towards the school garden where, this is where I go whenever I feel stressed and when my mind needed some peace. And also this is my place to cool down whenever Yeji and I have some misunderstanding.

The huge maple tree at the rightmost corner of the school garden was my spot. It's the quietest spot around her because only a few students passed by down there.

"Seems like someone already took my spot." I muttered to myself when I notice someone familiar lying down under the tree.

I crouched down to take a closer look at the person who dares to steal my place. I scoffed when I saw who the culprit is.

"Hey. Yunah." I said and patted her arm softly. Yunah just groaned and ignored me.

I patted her once again but I got ignored for the second time and she even turn around making me face her back. I scoffed annoyingly and stretched my arms preparing to attack. For the third time, I hit her arm as hard as I could which made her screamed in pain.

"What the fu- Captain?" Yunah said, her eyes are wide and she immediately sat down straightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and sat beside her.

"I was taking a nap but some crazy girl woke me up." Yunah said and narrowed her eyes on me. I lift my hand up to smack her but she quickly shielded both of arms.

"You were supposed to have lunch with Minju by now right?"

I saw Yunah fidgeting her fingers before she leaned her back towards the tree and rested her arms behind her head.

"We're not in good terms." She said softly.

"You mean, you got into a fight with Minju."

"H-how did y-you know that?"

"I heard everything." I said and leaned my back towards the tree.

"You were there?!" Yunah said in surprise.

"No, I planted some microphone at the hallway so that I can spy on every student here. Of course I was there dumbass." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her." Yunah said softly.

"Yeah. Why did you even do that? Out of jealousy?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"But either way, you still shouldn't yelled at her."

"I know cap." Yunah said and rubbed her face with her palm. "Now, I don't know what to do." She added.

"Why don't you go and talk her?" I suggested.

"After what I did? I don't know if I still have the guts to face her."

I take a look at my wristwatch and noticed that the break time is almost over.

"Okay. Time to go back to class." I said and stood up. Yunah did the same thing but she was going to the other way.

"Where are you going?" I asked.