9

Third Person's POV

Minju was so furious after the unexpected meet up with Sunghoon, her ex-boyfriend. Their break-up wasn't that good, for her. She was sure that she already move on from him. It's been a year anyway since they last met. But seeing Sunghoon again, made all the pain and anger go back.

"Out of all places, why here? Why now?" Minju mumbled to herself.

Minju's mind was so occupied of what happened earlier so that she forget about she's with someone.

Yunah on the other hand was confused about what happened. She was just following Minju, not knowing how she should approach the latter.

"Minju." Yunah called but got no response from the furious bunny.

"And out of all person that I can meet today, why him?" Minju keeps on mumbling to herself.

"Min." Yunah once again called.

"I'm pretty sure I'm over him. But I can never forget what he do to me."

"Bunny."

"That asshole." Minju said and gritted her teeth as the memories of her and Sunghoon slowly coming back.

"Park Minju." Yunah said calmly but loud enough for Minju to be drifted away from her thoughts.

"WHAT?!"

Yunah was shocked, she never expected to be shouted by a fuming bunny. So as Minju, her soft-eyes widened a little as she realized that she let out her anger at Yunah.

"Oh my God. I'm really sorry Yun." Minju massaged her temples trying to calm herself.

Yunah saw how frustrated Minju was. So she hurriedly went towards Minju and turned the latter around to face her. She cupped her cheeks and slowly lift them up. Yunah can feel that Minju flinched a little by her sudden action which made her let out a small smile.

"It's okay. Want to grab some ice cream? I'm pretty sure it can remove all of your frustrations." Yunah asked.

"Only if it's your treat." Minju said with a smirk.

"What?" Yunah let go of Minju's cheeks and stare at her with amusement.

"Please?"

Minju clasped her hands and pouted which made Yunah's heart race. She can feel heat slowly forming at her cheeks. Yunah quickly divert her gaze away from Minju, hoping that the girl didn't saw a thing.

"O-Okay. S-stop pouting. You're not cute." Yunah said and quickly walk ahead.

"But it works. I might do that always to get a free ice cream from you." Minju said and wrapped her hands around Yunah's arms which made Yunah surprised.

The two went inside the convenience store where they first met. But the difference is, they're not fighting anymore for just a stupid ice cream because Yunah, gave Minju that last piece of milk ice cream to Minju and get a chocolate one for herself.

"Why there is always only one left when I'm going here with you?" Minju said as they continue their walk towards her home.

"I don't know." Yunah replied.

"I'm feeling a little bit guilty because you can't always have milk ice cream."

"Want to switch?" Yunah said and handed Minju the ice cream that she's holding.

"No way!" Minju replied and quickly put the ice cream away from Yunah. Yunah chuckled a bit.

"I like chocolate more anyway." Yunah said and stick out her tongue.