8

Yunah's POV

"Calculus will be the death of me." Iroha complained as we went out of our room.

We just finished our last exam for this week. We've been stressing ourselves this past days and finally we will be able to get some real rest.

"It's just numbers turtle." I said.

"That's the point! They're just numbers but why they need to be so goddamn hard!" Iroha groaned and threw her hands up in the air.

I burst out into laughter due to this girl's reaction. Iroha saw me almost dying out of laughter so she stopped her tracks and throw a tantrum on me. But that didn't stop me from teasing her.

"Come on. Stop pouting, it doesn't suit you." I said between my laughs.

"You are really rude!" She was about to punch me but I quickly run away from her. But Iroha is so eager to hit me, she didn't stop chasing me until we reach the cafeteria.

I am panting when I reached the cafeteria. I take a rest while waiting for Iroha to come. She's slow for a girl who has long legs.

"Noh Yunah!" Iroha screamed which got a bunch of students look at the two.

She quickly jumped off towards me that's why I haven't been able to dodge her.

"Stop!" I yelled as this turtle keeps on hitting my arms which I used to shield my face.

"Not until you say sorry!" She replied.

"Okay fine! I'm sorry. Please stop hitting me."

Iroha stopped hitting me and took a seat beside me. She is panting so hard and gesturing something at me.

"What?" I asked but she just keeps what she's doing.

"Why don't you just open your goddamn mouth?!"

"I said, go and buy me some food, idiot!"

"Why would I?"

"It's your apology gift to me." Iroha said sweetly and flutter her eyes in a way which she thinks is cute.

"No fucking way. And stop what you're doing you look like a moron." I laughed.

I haven't seen her reaction because my vision suddenly turned dark. I can feel a soft, small hands covering my eyes. I smiled widely, knowing that my favorite person just arrived.

"Minju. I know it's you." I said.

She removed her hands and flopped herself beside me.

"Why do you always guess it right?" She asked and pouted.

"Vanilla." I said.

"What?"

"You smell like vanilla. That's why I always know it's you." I replied. I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks. Is she blushing?

"Hey! Where's my food?" Iroha slammed the table and look at me furiously. This girl is really losing herself when she's hungry.

Iroha was about to yell again when someone shoved a piece of bread in her mouth. Lee Wonhee to the rescue!

The angry turtle quickly shut up and focused on her bread. I gave Wonhee a high five, she really has great timing. She also bought food for us which is not new because she always do that.

"How's your biology test?" I asked them. Minju and Wonhee don't have the same schedule like Iroha and I. But we have some subjects where the four of us are completed.

"It's okay. It was an easy "A" for me." Minju said confidently. She's wearing again that smug smile of her.

"You're full of yourself bunny." I narrowed my eyes on her.

"I told you not to call me that anymore."

"Whatever. You look like a bunny, so I'll call you bunny. What about you chick? How's the test?"

"Then why am I a chick?" Wonhee asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Because you love chicken." I said and pointed out on the chicken that she's holding.

"Oh. Yeah. Make sense. The test was okay." She replied and went back on devouring her food.

"So we're on the animal name basis here?" Iroha speak so it means she's done eating.

"Yup. You are a turtle, a chick, and a bunny." I said while pointing on them one by one.

"And you're a cheetah." They replied simultaneously.

I gasped and act like I'm hurt which made them burst out in laughter. Do I really look like a cheetah?

"So, since the exams are done, do you guys want to hang out at my place?" Minju suggested.

"We can't. We have to go somewhere, right Roha?" Wonhee replied.

"Oh yeah. Come on, we're going to be late." Iroha pulled Wonhee and we just stare at them as they slowly disappear to our sight.

"Have you noticed that those two are spending a lot of time together?" Minju blurted.

"Yeah. Maybe they're a thing." I said.

"What?! No way. That's gross."

"Oh yeah. I forgot you're homophobic. They're from the student council, what do you expect? They will spent a lot of time together. But what if they really are? What are you going to do?"

"I just hate gays. Period. Now get your ass up, and let's go."

I just shook my head and went after Minju. I know she doesn't know how to answer my question that's why she just left. And I don't want to interrogate her more, it will just result to another nonstop debating and we might get offended again.

Minju was telling me something while we're walking down the hallway when a sudden poster at the bulletin board caught my eye. I quickly stopped my tracks and stare at the certain poster.

"What are you staring at?" Minju asked confusedly.

"The dance club will be having an audition."

"So? You're interested?"

I just nodded in response.

"No way. You dance?!"

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered.

"I just don't dance, I'm good at it." I said and let out a smirk.

"Look who's full of herself now." Minju rolled her eyes and walked away.

"I'm telling the truth!" I said as I follow her.

"Then show me. Go to the audition, I'll be watching."

"Oh I surely will!"

We reached the outside of the campus while bickering with each other. Since we fix the mess between us, Minju and I grew a lot closer than before. She's also much clingier than me which is I'm starting to get used to. I like clingy Minju a lot than furious Minju.

I suddenly stopped when I feel that I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm very sorry." I said.

"It's okay. I was not watching the road either. Wait, Min?" The guy said.

I glanced at Minju who is now wearing an unreadable expression.

"Do you know him?" I asked but I got no reply. Minju is just staring at the guy.

"It's really you. How are you?" The guy said.

I saw Minju gritting her teeth and clenches her fist. I can smell the tension slowly rising up here.

"Can we talk-"

"Fuck off Sunghoon." Minju said before pulling me away. I saw tears starting to form in her eyes.

Who is that guy? Why Minju is so angry at him?