11

Minju's POV

I'm starting to get anxious because it's been days since I've last heard from Yunah. That afternoon where we are supposed to hangout, Yunah didn't showed up, so as Iroha and Wonhee. I guess didn't she tell them. Yunah texted me that she had some emergency that day but after that, no more news about her.

"Minju! Over here!" Iroha yelled as soon as I enter the cafeteria. My eyes automatically scanned the place for a certain tall girl, but she's nowhere to be found. I sighed frustratingly and went towards Iroha.

"What's with the smug face?" Iroha asked.

"Yeah right. You look like a mess." Wonhee said worriedly.

"Haven't you seen Yunah yet?" I asked.

"No. She's not even attending our classes." Iroha replied.

"What the fuck happened to that cheetah? It's been three fucking days! I swear I'm gonna rip her hair out if I see her." I gritted my teeth out of anger.

"Hey calm down. Maybe she's just busy." Wonhee caressed my arm trying to calm my nerves. I smiled at her and nodded in response.

"So, I was thinking about joining a club, do you have any suggestion?" Iroha asked.

"Hmm. What do you like the most?" I asked.

"Eating!" She replied confidently. I laughed at her response, this girl is really something.

"There's no such club where you will just eat Roha." Wonhee said and pinched the latter's cheek. If I didn't know these two, I'll probably think that they're a couple.

"Tch. Bummer." Rosѐ pouted.

"I wonder what club Yunah will join. She mentioned to me that she's interested in a certain club." She continued.

I think I knew what Yunah is talking about. I closed my eyes and massage my temple trying to remember what club Yunah is pertaining to. But it's no use, I can't still figure it out. I roamed my eyes around the cafeteria hoping that I can find some clues.

A certain poster at the wall caught my attention. I narrowed my eyes as I tried to read it from a distance.

"Dance..." I muttered which caught the attention of the two.

"Are you saying something Min?" Wonhee asked.

"Dance!" My eyes widened and a wide smile formed from my mouth.

"Dance? What? Do you want to dance?" Iroha said with confusion written all over her face.

"No. When is the audition for the dance club?" I asked.

"Uhh... Tomorrow?" Iroha looked at Wonhee asking for confirmation about her unsure answer. The latter nodded which made me smirk a little.

"I think I know where to find that cheetah." I said and quickly stand up from my seat.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Wonhee shouted.

"Just come with me!" I yelled back. I saw them hurriedly got up from their seats too and run to my direction.

Yunah's POV

"I'm so tired!" I said and lay down the floor with my arms open widely.

I can feel the sweat dripping all over my body. My shirt is also soaked in sweat since I am the only one who is here at the dance studio, I decided to take it off for a moment.

It's been days since I started practicing here and today I need to work double because tomorrow is the audition for the dance club. When I told my parents about the club, they instantly rented this studio for me. But little they did not know, I haven't been attending my classes.