14

Yunah's POV

"Do you smell that Wonhee?" Iroha said.

"Of course Roha. What was that again?" Wonhee replied.

"Jealousy!" The both of them said and burst out in laughter leaving me in a very confused state.

Minju heard what the duo said, she scoffed in annoyance and threw her spoon towards them. Iroha was fast enough to dodge the flying spoon but not Wonhee. Minju's spoon landed right on her forehead which made her groaned in pain.

"Yah! Park Minju! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Wonhee said.

"If you just shut your fucking mouth then there's no flying spoon that would hit you." Wonhee said coldly.

"It's not just me! Roha is with me!" Wonhee complained.

"It's okay Won. You're not that fast enough to dodge." Iroha patted Wonhee's back.

"Go and get me another spoon." Minju said while staring outside.

"Why me?" Wonhee said.

Minjj looked at Wonhee with the same cold eyes as before. I saw how Wonhee flinched in fear and quickly stood up. I thought it was just me who's scared of this bunny. I was about to laugh at Wonhee's reaction when Minju glanced at me so I don't have any choice but to hold back my laughter. I can feel how my body stiffened just by here mere stare.

"Here's your spoon madam." Minju took the spoon from Wonhee without saying anything and went back on eating her ice cream.

"And Roha and I are going." Wonhee said.

"We are? But I haven't finish my food yet!" Iroha complained.

"Yes we are Hokazono Iroha." Wonhee said strongly and widened her eyes to the latter.

"Oh yeah right. We're going." Iroha quickly agreed and stood up.

Before leaving the ice cream shop, Iroha glanced back at me and whispered.

"Good luck neighbor." She said and winked at me.

"What?" I replied.

She just giggled and pointing out Minju who is busy eating her ice cream. I suddenly feel nervous when I realize what that turtle was talking about.

Minju has been ignoring me since we left the school. I was trying to figure out why Minju's been acting like that. I tried talking to Wonhee because Iroha was busy clinging to the bunny but all I got is annoyance from that chick. She's been teasing me the whole time and telling how dead am I.

I was also not about to sat beside her since I can feel the tension and it will make me more nervous than ever but the crackhead Wonhee quickly pushed me away and sat beside Iroha.

I glanced back at Minju, she's quietly eating her ice cream, but this time, it seems like she's not enjoying it. What the hell did I do?

"You know it's rude to stare Noh." She coldly said, not giving me even a single glance. I breathed deeply and gathered all of my courage to talk. I need to figure out why she's acting like this.

"What's wrong MinMin?"

"Nothing."

"Are you mad?" I move my face closer to her, trying to meet her eyes.

"No." She replied still not looking at me.

"Yes you are. You're calling me by my last name. Not by that nickname you made for me." She stopped eating her ice cream and looked at me which taken me aback. I didn't expect her to turn around like that. Our face was just few inches closer, AGAIN. My eyes widened in surprise and seems like all of my muscles forgot how to function.