15

"Isn't it obvious? I was waiting for my best friend. And Wonhee invited us to her house to hang out." She replied and flashed her sweet smile.

I wish we could be more than best friends.

Minju's sweet smile slowly fade away when some familiar voice called my name.

"Yunah!" I turned around to see who the owner of the voice is, and it's no other than, Jeemin.

"Hey. What's up?"

"You forgot didn't you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as I think about what she's pertaining to.

"Coffee. You ditched me last time. Don't tell me you're going to ditch me today too?" She pouted.

"Oh yeah. Is that today?" I asked and scratched my nape. Jeemin asked me once again to have coffee with her and since I declined her offer last time, I have no choice but to agree to go with her this time. I heard a scoff coming from behind me. I almost forgot, Minju is right here, waiting for me.

But who am I going to choose?

I don't want to be rude and besides, Jeemin asked me first. I turn back at Minju who is now glaring at me.

"MinMin..." I started.

"Don't tell me you're coming with her Noh?" She replied.

"I'm sorry. She asked me first."

"I can't believe this." Minju scoffed.

"I'm really sorry YunYun. I promise, I'll go to Wonhee's after this." I replied and waved her goodbye.

Wonhee's POV

I really can't believe that Yunah chose that loser over me. I groaned in annoyance as I follow them with my eyes as they walked away. Jeemin even had the guts to turn back at me and let out a smirk. She then clung at Yunah's hands and smiled at her. The audacity of the girl really makes me cringe. I gritted my teeth, wanting to send some daggers towards the two of them.

"Where's Yunah?" Iroha asked.

"Gone. With that loser." I said coldly.

"Ooof. Yunah chose Jeemin over you? That's odd." Wonhee said.

"Maybe they're starting to be a thing?" Iroha replied.

I faced the two and glared at them but seems like they're getting used at me glaring at them because they wouldn't stop laughing and teasing me. They keep on telling how jealous am I which is clearly isn't true.

"I'm going home." I said and walk away from the duo.

"Hey! What about the movie?" Wonhee yelled but I just waved without looking at them.

--

I tossed my bag and flopped myself to my bed. I still can't believe that Yunah really chose her over me. I'm her best friend and that Jeemin? She just met her. And Yunah knows how much hatred I have towards that girl.

"What are you looking at? Tsk." I said as I glanced toward the photo at my desk. I flipped it over and grab my phone and earphone. I need some music to let this steam out.

--

I was woken up by the ringing of my phone. I glanced at the clock at my side table, it was evening already. Did I really sleep that long? I grabbed my phone and was surprised at what I've found.

30 missed calls from YunYun.

20 messages from YunYun.

"Now you're calling me. Tsk." I said and flipped over my phone. I was about to go back to sleep when my phone rang once again. I sighed and answer it. Who knows, maybe this cheetah is in trouble. She's still my best friend even if she ditched me earlier.

"Hello-"

"MinMin! I've been calling you so many times! Where are you?" Yunah sounded worried.

"Why?"

"I'm here outside of your place-" I didn't let her finish and end the call. I went downstairs and opened the front door. And there, Yunah was standing right in front of the door with her eyebrows furrowed while looking at her phone. I leaned at the door frame and crossed my arms.

"What do you want?" I said which made Yunah quickly raise her head up and look at me.

"Bro! Have you been here all this time? Why aren't you answering my calls?"

"I was sleeping."

"Oh yeah, that explains the drool right there." She said and pointed at the side of my mouth. I quickly straightened my posture and wipe my mouth with my hand, but there's no any sign of drool.

"Kidding." Yunah said and made a peace sign out of her fingers. I scoffed and went back inside. I was about to close the front door but she was quick enough to stop it with her foot.

"I was just joking." She pouted.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"To hang out with you. I went at Wonhee's as I promise but she said that you went home instead. I was starting to think that's she's lying because there's no one who's been answering my calls. I thought that you really didn't go home."

"And what makes you think that I'll hang out with you after you chose that loser over me?"

"Because I brought some milk ice cream." She said and lifted the bag the she was holding. My eyes twinkle as soon as I saw the milk ice cream that she's holding.

"And mostly because I'm your best friend." She added and let out a confident grin.

"The ice cream can go inside but not you." I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"Nope. Me and the ice cream are one. If you want this, then you need to let me in too." She replied.

"Ugh. Fine. You're lucky that I love you." I replied.

"W-What? Y-you love m-me?"

"Of course! You're my best friend. Why are you so surprised?" I asked and tilted my head slightly.

"Y-yeah r-right." Yunah said and went straight inside my house. I raised one of my eyebrow at Yunah's sudden change of mood.

"Weird." I muttered to myself before closing the front door.