Akio Part 2

Notes:

Hello my wonderful children, I hope you all are doing ok. If you need to talk I'm here to listen. Please remember that you are loved and cared for. Please remember to stay safe and hydrated. I know I have said that I won't be posting chapters, but my brain has decided that it's going to be a bitch and give me motivation to write so many chapters, although I do love that I have motivation to keep writing for you all, I'm mad that my brain is prioritising writing chapters instead of grieving.... So yeah.... Anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I love you all and let's begin, shall we? 😊

When the audience see the title, they become excited to see what this video has instore for them, as the last part of this chapter they really enjoyed. Well most of them are excited to watch this video. As always there are some party poopers that aren't excited to watch the video.

The screen lights up, showcasing that the video has started. On the screen shows a scene, and within the scene stands Akio in Mei's workshop. Mei is wearing her usual attire and is just like always covered in soot. Most likely from her recent experiment. Akio is wearing the circled piece of clothing in the image below. She is also wearing the shoes in the other image below.

 She is also wearing the shoes in the other image below

Some of the members of the My Hero Academia characters are interested in what is going to happen considering that the two people on the screen are Mei and Akio. They have a slight feeling they know what it's about but they aren't too sure. They know not to ask Shadow as she will just get annoyed and not answer them. "She looks gorgeous!" Mina squeals her eyes filled with awe. The 1-a girls all squeal in agreeance, which makes everyone else cover their ears.

The video commences, and this is showcased through the pause button animation that appears on the screen when you pause a video, disappearing from the large projector screen. The scene that is apparent on the screen is still the same one from before.

Akio is going around Mei's workshop and looking at all of the things in Mei's workshop, interest clearly present in her gaze and through the way she looks at all the items. As she goes around looking at everything within Mei's workshop, Mei appears to be working on something. The camera pans over to Mei, showing a bird's eye view of the work bench that Mei is working at, along with what she is working on.

On the work bench sits what appears to be a black jumpsuit that looks a lot like Aizawa's hero costume, but more feminine. Along with the jumpsuit is a pair of purple goggles that also look like Aizawa's goggles but purple, a grey capture weapon, a utility belt that is the same colour purple as the goggles, black boots that look identical to Aizawa's, a dark grey voice changer/respirator and a silver bracelet with an amethyst pendant on it in the shape of a circle.

The audience are now even more interested in what this video is about, as they believe that what Mei is working on in her workshop is Akio's hero costume. "I'm really enjoying this video." Mei says and everyone knows why exactly she's enjoying the video.

The video continues and the same scene from before can be seen playing on the screen. Mei has just finished the outfit and she looks at Akio. "I've finished it." Mei calls out to Akio. Akio turns to face her, and after she does, she responds to Mei by saying. "I know." Akio has a soft tone of voice similar to Hizashi's tone of voice.

Akio goes over to Mei and Mei hands her the outfit and the weapons. "Thank you, Mei. I really wanted you to make my hero costume." Akio says with the same soft tone that resembles Hizashi. Mei smiles and nods. "No problem, also I knew that you knew, but I still wanted to say it." Mei says in a teasing manner. Akio smiles softly and playfully rolls her eyes.

As the screen turns black, showcasing that the video was over, some members of the audience are sad to see the video end, while others are happy to see the video end. "Noooo! I wanted to see moreeee!" Mei whines as her facial expression shows how upset she is at seeing the video end. Mei starts to sulk, considering the video had her in it.

Izuku looks at her and with a monotone voice states. "Mei, trust me you don't want these video's to be about you. It gets annoying after a while. So, suck it up." Mei looks at Izuku with a look of betrayal. She looks shocked at seeing one of her best friends telling her to suck it up. She starts to sulk more and that causes an eye roll from Izuku.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I hope you have a wonderful day. Please remember to stay hydrated. Please don't forget that you are loved and cared for. Also please don't forget that I'm here to listen if you need to talk. I love you all and stay safe. Goodbye for now my wonderful children. Dadzawacares out. 😊