Silence Version 2

Notes:

So, this is the first chapter I am re-writing. I hope you enjoy it. So, you should already know, but if you don't this chapter uses a song in it and if you want to listen to the song it is called 'Silence – By Marshmello'. Ever since I first wrote this chapter, I hated it as I didn't think it was written to my best ability, so I decided to re-write it. I will place the actual lyrics to the song at the end of the chapter. Now please remember that you are cared for and loved, but also don't forget to stay hydrated. I love you all and let's get into this shall we? 😊

"----" = Lyrics.

The audience is confused on the title. "U-um S-Shadow w-what i-is t-this a-about?" Koda asks. "Well Koda sweetie you will see, but just a warning this is a bit sad." Shadow says and everyone nods. "Now let's begin shall we." Shadow says and everyone turns to face the screen.

The screen lights up to show Izuku in his dorm. He is situated on his desk and as sits there he has a bored expression on his face and is clearly in need of something to do, so randomly he states; "I'm gonna sing this song that I made." After saying this he nods his head and turns his spinning chair to face his bed. His facial expression changes to one of content and focus.

Everyone minus Izuku is shocked that Izuku writes songs. "YOU WRITE SONGS AND DIDN'T TELL ME." Jirou says. "U-um yeah I do and I'm s-sorry for not telling you I didn't think it was that important." Izuku says feeling bad. "It's fine you don't need to apologise." Jirou says. "Alright continue the reaction please." Shadow says as everyone looks back at the screen.

The pause button on the screen disappears, showcasing that the video has continued. And as it does, the audience can see Izuku pick up his phone and turn it on. Once on he uses face ID to get into his phone. Once he has access to his phone, he goes into a random app and looks through files for a few moments before pressing play on one. Once he presses play on the file, music starts to play through his phone. Izuku nods in a content manner and places his phone on the desk beside him. He then turns his face to look at the wall behind his desk. Which he then starts to sing.

"Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter (Fighter),

Cause all my life, I've been fighting,

Never felt a feeling of comfort, oh,

And all this time, I've been hiding,

And I never had someone to call my own, oh nah,

I'm so used to sharing,