OFA Version 2

Notes:

Hello my wonderful children, I hope you all are doing ok. If you need to talk I'm here to listen. Please remember that you are loved and cared for. Please remember to stay safe and hydrated. I recently noticed how horrible structured this chapter is, so I decided to fix it. I also hope that you have a wonderful day. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I love you all and let's begin, shall we? 😊

Those who know about one for all are concerned, well minus AFO. But those who don't know what OFA  is are confused. "Alright you will be reacting to a quirk that has been around for centuries." Shadow says.

"If you are talking about Sensei's quirk, then you got the spelling wrong." Shigaraki says. "I'm not talking about AFO's quirk." Shadow says shocking everyone that doesn't know about OFA. "There's another quirk that has been around for centuries?" Momo asks.

"Yes, there is. But this quirk is different. It has been passed on from generation to generation. But not how you think." Shadow says. "What do you mean by that Shadow?" Aizawa asks. "This quirk is a combination of two quirks. The two quirks being a stockpiling quirk and a transferance quirk." Shadow says. The ones who don't know about OFA are shocked.

"These two quirks combined when the stockpiling quirk was transferred to the first user of OFA by his brother AFO." Shadow says. There is now even more shock for the people who don't know about OFA. "This quirk was created over two hundred years ago. It has since then passed down from one user to another by the successor eating their predecessor's hair. The reason for this is that for the transfer to happen they need to swallow a bit of the one before them's DNA. But there is another way for the transfer to happen and that is by blood. And before you ask, the quirk can only be transferred if the current user at the time allows the transfer to happen." Shadow says and she notices how shocking this must be to those who don't know about the quirk.

So she decides to give them a break, to allow the information to fully sink in and register. It takes them over an hour to relax from the shock and for the information that she has just told them to sink in and full register.

Now that they have calmed down and registered every bit of information that she has just told them, she continues on. "Now you are probalbly wondering why you had never heard of this quirk, well the quirk has had to be kept secret for hundreds of years due to a cerain reason. That reason is that OFA and AFO are rivals." Shadow says and everyone nods in understanding.

Shadow continues on with saying. "The OFA users have been trying to defeat AFO for hundreds of years but all but one have failed to do so. The reason only one hasn't failed is because they haven't fought AFO yet. AFO has stolen OFA from all but three users and has killed all but three OFA users." Once saying all of that she gives them a few more minutes to let that sink in as well.

Once they've had the few mintues, Shadow gathers their attention and contiues on with explaining. "There are ten users in total. But before I tell you the names of them let me tell you something. Each OFA user has one quirk, but when the quirk reaches the perfect user that user will have access to the quirks of the past users and will have 7 quirks." She says this and they all nod in understanding.

"The quirk grows stronger after being passed on, so the current user is stronger then the user before them. Any questions?" Shadow says and everyone shakes their heads. "Alright now let me tell you who the ten users are." Once Shadow has said that she gives them a few minutes to breathe before going on to tell them the names of the users.

The first user is Yiochi Shigaraki. The second user's name is unknown. The third users name is also unkown. The fourth is Hikage Shinomori. The fifth is Daigoro Banjo. The sixth is En. The seventh is Nana Shimura. The eightth is Toshinori Yagi aka All might. The Ninth is Izuku Midoriya. And the tenth is Bakugo Katsuki." Shadow says.

Everyone looks towards Izuku, All might and Bakugo. Aizawa goes to say something but isn't able to do so as bakugo says something shocking. "Nerd you gave me your fucking QUIRK. How did I not know about this?" Bakugo asks very pissed.

"Umm do you remember our fight with Nine? Well um I kinda transferred ofa over to you but it didn't stay with you and got transferred back to me." Izuku says. Bakugo looks shocked. "Wait does that mean I got to use your quirk?" Bakugo asks. "Yes." Izuku replies. "Oh hell yeah. That quirk is awesome but boy am I glad it didn't stay with me." Bakugo says.

Everyone else just stays quiet while trying to wrap their head around this. "You are probably wondering what Izuku and Bakugo are talking about, well Izuku had transferred OFA to Bakugo during their fight with Nine. But after the fight the past OFA users who's souls live within the OFA quirk deicded it would be best to keep OFA with Izuku instead of giving it to Bakugo." Shadow says and the audience are confused as to why Bakugo didn't remember that he had used OFA.

"Also Bakugo doesn't remember it as he fell unconsious right after their fight. (I don't know the real reason). Now the reason why they decided to leave the quirk with Izuku is because Izuku is the perfect user, which means that not only will he end up with 7 quirks but he will be the last user of OFA and will have to defeat AFO." Shadow says.

"Hold on your telling me that problem child will have to defeat the number one villain?" Aizawa says. "Yes. But don't worry about Izuku you should be worried for AFO." Shadow says. Everyone looks confused.

"What I mean is that when transferring the stockpiling quirk to Yiochi, AFO made the biggest mistake of his life. What I mean is that the stockpiling quirk not only stockpiles power but is the part of OFA that stores the past users quirks. And the stockpiling quirk didn't just start stockpiling quirks when he transferred it to Yiochi, it had always been stockpiling quirks ever since the stockpiling quirk became a part of AFO's quirk." Shadow says and with the shocked expressions on the My Hero Academia characters faces, she decides to give them a break before continuing.

"Which means that within OFA is an exact replicar of AFO and with being passed down from user to user the AFO quirk inside OFA has become stonger. This also means that AFO is quirk zero and since being in OFA the longest will be the strongest quirk Izuku will receive. And because of this it will most likely be a stronger than AFO's version of the quirk." Shadow says. Everyone is shocked. "There is no way that is true." AFO says. "It is." Shadow says. "Oh also just to let you all know Izuku is stronger than everyone of you and could take you one in a battle with all of you versus him." Shadow says.

Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had fun writing it. I hope you have awonderful day. Please remember to stay hydrated. Please don't forget that youare loved and cared for. Also please don't forget that I'm here to listen ifyou need to talk. I love you all and please stay safe. Goodbye for now mywonderful children. Dadzawacares out. 😊