The War Version 2

Notes:

I have decided to re-do this chapter, so I hope that you enjoy this re-written version of the chapter. Just like before, this was requested by: @Ine3dsle3p247.

Summary:

They will be reacting to the war arc. I will only show what I think it important.

The audience recognise this title and they wonder why Shadow is showing it to them again. "Alright. I will be showing you something that happens in the near future, and before you ask I didn't properly show you things, so I'll be showing you now. Understood?" Shadow says this with her usual tone but towards the end of her statement her tone becomes a bit softer.

Every one of the My Hero Academia characters that are present in the theatre nod in understanding and so Shadow continues with. "Alright since you understand what's happening, I will give you some time to chat and then we will start." Everyone nods at Shadow and then they all turn to look at someone else in the room, starting to chat with the other person about whatever they want, while they wait for Shadow to tell them they are going to watch.

It doesn't take long before Shadow decides to stop the chatting and start the video. She gathers their attention and once she has it she speaks, saying. "Alright, that's enough time to chat. Let's begin the video, shall we?" The audience say nothing and instead nod and focus their attention on the screen.

The screen turns on, showing that the video has started and it can be seen that all the heroes and the hero course students of UA are standing in one place together. It seems that there is something important going on as they all have serious looks on their faces. In the background can be music heard playing. "Alright all the hero course students you are going to be helping evacuate everyone." Endeavour says. "None of you are to include yourselves in the battles. Do I make myself clear?" Aizawa says and the hero course students all respond with 'yes I understand.' Or variations of that. "Good. Now let's begin this fight." Aizawa says.

The audience had already seen this before so it isn't new information to them. But other than that they are still enjoying the video. Shadow decides to give them some more time to chat and so she gathers their attention and then once she has it, she speaks. "Alright, I'm going to give you some time, before I continue the video." Shadow says with her usual tone of voice. They all nod.

After Shadow tells them this they all get up and get some food, a drink or even go to the toilet, but most importantly they spend some time having a break. After going to the toilet, getting a drink or getting food they either talk with other people or sit by themselves doing their own thing.

After a while Shadow decides that it is time that they continue to watch the video. So she grabs their attention and once she has it, she tells them that they have had enough of a break and will now be continuing to watch the video. The My Hero Academia characters nod in understanding and turn their attention to the screen at the front of the theatre.