Vigilante Emiko Part 2

Notes:

Thank you for those of you who sent messages, they were very comforting and made me undeerstand that I was not letting you down. I'm also glad you enjoyed the last chapter and those of you who guessed on what Izuku's glowing eyes meant, they were very good guesses. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 😊

Shadow had decided to give them a two hour break. The audience weren't very happy with that as they just wanted to continue watching the video, so that they can find out why Izuku's eyes were glowing, but Shadow knows they needed a break, so she gave them one. Even though they are mad at her, she knows she did the right thing. The reason why she knows they need a break is because what they are about to watch is going to be very shocking, and she needs them to be calm. During the break the MHA characters grabbed food and/or drinks, talked, sleeped (Aizawa) and etc. Shadow has set a timer on her phone and once that timer went off, she told them all to go back to their seats so that she can continue the video.

"How are your eyes glowing red!!!" AFS says with a mix of anger and shock. Izuku's facial expression goes back to normal. "That is none of your concern, now you have two choices either you let Sensei go or I will make you." Izuku says with a dark and serious tone of voice. AFS scoffs and rolls his eyes. Judging by the way he is acting, it is very clear that he is not going to give Aizawa up until he gets what he wants. "Hand over One For All, Midoriya Izuku." AfS says with a threatening tone. "No." Izuku replies copying AfS's tone perfectly.

"Come on, we want to see why his eyes are glowing, show ussss." Kaminari whines impatiently. Shadow rolls her eyes behind her mask and internally sighs, knowing farewell that this is going to be a nightmare. "You will have to wait, I'm not going to skip to that part as you need all of the information beforehand." Shadow says sounding just as done as Aizawa does. Everyone knows not to ask for her to skip to the part that they want her to, ever.

"Fine then, say goodbye to your precious teacher." AFS says as he places his hand on Aizawa's neck making sure to place all five fingers on Aizawa's neck. He smirks as his quirk activates and starts to decay Aizawa – 'wait why isn't my quirk working, Eraserhead's quirk is deactive as he is wearing quirk cancelling cuffs.' AFS thinks as he internally starts to panic, but once he calms down he checks Aizawa's eyes and sees that his quirk isn't active, which inherently makes him even more confused and stressed.

"Why isn't my quirk working?" Shigaraki aks concerned for his future self. Just like always he doesn't receive an answer to his question by Shadow, which pisses him off, but he doesn't let anyone see it. But internally he starts to think of all the possibilities as to why his future self can't use his quirk. 'Hmm, this is very interesting... What are you planning Shadow and why is showing us this so important.' Nedzu thinks while sipping his newly topped up tea.

"I see that your quirk isn't working." Izuku says with his normal cheery tone of voice. But as the camera changes to Izuku after he speaks, his eyes aren't glowing red anymore, no instead they are glowing a dark but bright blue unlike the bluey green colour that you would see when he activates a high percentage of his quirk. AFS turns to look at Izuku and once his gaze lands on Izuku's eyes he stills in shock. "W-why are your eyes glowing a different colour than before, why can't I use my quirk..." AFS asks worry clearly evident in his voice.