Peter-Having a party?

Flash-Yeah, it's gonna be dope. You should totally invite your personal friend Spider-Man.

Peter-Um...

Liz-It's okay. I know Peter's way too busy for parties anyway, so...

Flash saunters closer and walks by Peter.

Flash-Come on. He'll be there. Right, Parker? If you can't get him there Yn probably could right?

He looks back at me and I tilted my head

The bell buzzes. Tilting her head toward Peter in a tiny nod of farewell, Liz walks off giving me a look before leaving

Peter, frustrated, throws his hands in the air and swivels to glare at Ned.

Peter-What are you doing?

Ned-Helping you out. Did you not hear her? Liz has a crush on you. You said that there's nothing going on between us two and she's dating spider-man not peter

Peter hesitates, searching for words.

Ned- Dude, you're an Avenger. If any one of us has a chance with a senior girl, it's you.

He walks away as Peter stands rooted in place, considering the idea.

As everyone left I went over to him

Y-U going?

Peter-maybe...

Y-Have fun.

I walk away fighting frustration. She was gonna irritate me.

-Night Time-

-Rui Pov-

I watch as she lays in bed alone finally. She is always with that guy and It just pisses me off.

She is here instead of with Jade yet she talks about me. Now her parents are being more of a parent than we are.

She really seems to like this guy who doesn't even feel the same about her.

Maybe it's because he would be more of a good fit, but I don't care. She just misses me, she's lonely and she needs me.

If only she can wait a bit longer. Hopefully spider boy mess up his chances.

-Y/n Pov-

I sighed as I lay here lonely without peter. I should've went with him.

They left about an hour ago, hopefully I can still make it.

***

I was dressed for the party at Liz's house