52

-Yn Pov-

***

We are on the rooftop now and Peter was calling Happy.

He actually answered this time

Happy-Yeah?

Peter-Happy, the craziest thing just happened to us. These guys were robbing an ATM with these high tech weapons-

Happy-Hey, take a breath, okay? I don't have time for ATM robberies, Yn can handle that...

Peter-Yeah, but-

Happy-or the thoughtful notes you leave behind. I have moving day to worry about. Everything's gotta be out of here by next week.

Me and Peter then jump onto another rooftop, but he stops in his tracks.

Peter-Wait. Wait! You're moving? Who's moving?

Y-Oh, yea. I forgot to tell you.

Happy-Yeah, don't you watch the news? Tony sold Avengers Tower. Yn should've told you. We're relocating to a new facility upstate where, hopefully, the cell service is much worse.

Peter-But what about me?

Happy then sounds confused

Happy-What about you?

Peter goes to jump then sit down on a streetlamp while I float on down to the ground

Peter-Well, what if Mr. Stark needs me or something, I don't know, something big goes down? Can I please just talk to Mr. Stark?

I smile up at him and pull him down with my powers

Happy-Look, just stay away from anything too dangerous. I'm responsible for making sure you and Yn is responsible, okay?

We walk down the alley he stashed his backpack in. Only for it not to be there.

He then takes his mask off.

Peter-I am responsible.

Y-Peter

Peter- I- Oh, crap. My backpack's gone.

Happy-That doesn't sound responsible.

Peter-I'll call you back.

Happy-Feel free not to.

Happy cuts the call and Peter puts his mask back on running us out of the alley.

Peter climbs up his apartment building, still clad in his Spider-Man suit and dodging windows.

I flew following him.

He slides the top of his bedroom window open and looks inside. His Aunt May passes in front of his open door.

He then climbs into the bedroom crawling on his ceiling.

I climb in and close the window silently with my powers. He pulls off his mask, throws it on the floor, and crawls across the ceiling.

He looks at me and puts a finger on his mouth telling me to be quiet

Trying to make no sound, he pushes the door close and hops down to the floor, while I inch closer to hip, watching where I stepped

We hear a quiet click as the door latch slides into place.

I sighed

Y-That was close. Now I gotta sneak into my room-

We both turn to find Ned sitting on his bed. Shocked, mouth agape. The thing crashes to the ground and breaks down into pieces.

May-What was that?