49

-Y/n Pov-

The blush that crept across his cheeks was absolutely adorable, and I couldn't resist the urge to pull him in for another deep, searing kiss.

As our bodies moved together, the rhythm slowly building, I knew that this was only the beginning of something truly special.

We lost ourselves in the moment, our hands exploring, our mouths hungry, the friction between us building to a fever pitch.

I could feel the coil of pleasure tightening within me, and I knew I was on the verge of unraveling.

Y-Peter, please~

I begged, my voice barely above a whisper.

Y-I need you, I need this so badly.

He responded with a guttural groan, his hips snapping against mine in a desperate, frantic pace.

Y-Ah~Nngh~

Peter-Such pretty sounds you make for me yn~ I can only imagine the sound u would make~...Ngh~ If I simply just...slipped inside~

He pressed into me harder as he spoke, this nerd really had a way with word~

The sound of our bodies moving together, the soft cries escaping our lips, filled the room, and I knew we were both teetering on the edge of ecstasy.

Just as I felt the first feel of my climax begin to unfurl, a knock at the door startled us both.

Forcing our climax as we froze, our hearts pounding in our chests as he held my mouth of the loud moan that threatened my lips.

He huffed calming down and so did I

Reluctantly, Peter rolled off me, and we hastily straightened our clothes, both of us flushed and breathless.

As the door opened, I covered myself with cover hiding my now soaked pants. At least petter had on black pajama pants.

Happy-Everything okay in here

He asked, his gaze sweeping over us.

I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment, and I could see that Peter was in a similar state.

Y- y-yes, everything's fine

I stammered, desperately hoping that Happy couldn't see the evidence of our heated encounter.

Happy eyed us skeptically for a moment, then shrugged.

Happy-Alright, well, just wanted to let you know that I'll be back to check on you in a bit.

As Happy retreated, closing the door behind him, I turned to Peter, my expression apologetic.

Y-I'm so sorry, Peter. I never meant for things to get so...intense. I just, I needed a distraction, and you were here, and it felt so good to forget everything for a little while.

Peter reached out, his hand gently caressing my cheek. "

Peter-Hey, don't apologize. I wanted this just as much as you did

He murmured, his gaze filled with understanding.

Peter-And I'm glad we got to share this moment, even if it was cut short.

I leaned into his touch, momentarily reveling in the comfort it provided.

Y-Thank you, Peter. I really needed this

I whispered, my eyes shining with a mix of gratitude and longing.

We both got in the same bed spooning in bed together.