Untitled Part 32

Start bij het begin

Charles' kiss scorched your lips as he dominated your mouth, parting your lips with his tongue as you moaned against him. Your head fell back as you bared your throat for him, his teeth grazing your racing pulse as he kissed and nipped his way down your body. Your cunt tightened around Lando's fingers as Charles' tongue traced the silvery marks that forked like lightning across your hip. It was ticklish and torturous until Lando broke away to share the taste of you with Charles and you moaned at the sight.

"How are you feeling, mon amour?" Charles asked as you reached for them, stroking their hard lengths while their hands roamed your body.

"Impatient and greedy," you answered with a needy whine when Lando purposefully missed your clit with his thumb.

"I think she wants us," Lando teased while Charles reached for the box of condoms.

"It does appear that way," he replied with a chuckle, rolling the latex sheath down his length. "But does she want us both at the same time?"

Your lips parted with a moan at the idea and their eyes darkened until you could hardly see any colour around their dilated pupils. "Please..."

Lando grabbed your hips and rolled, taking you with him until you ended up straddling his waist and he looked up happily. "Hello, beautiful. Do you come here often?"

"Not as much as I would like," you giggled, but it turned to a moan as he lifted you over his cock and let you sink down on him.

"Putain," Charles swore softly as he watched you rock your hips and ride Lando. Unable to resist joining in, he straddled Lando's legs and lined himself up with your body, easing slowly inside as you froze. "Are you okay?"

You couldn't put into words just how much more than okay you were but you managed to moan and nod.

"She's good," Lando confirmed with a strained laugh as he forced himself to stay still while you adjusted to having the both of them seated inside you. It took all his strength not to thrust up like he wanted to, but he didn't want to hurt you. "Just take it slow, baby."

Your muscles began to relax and your breathing returned to normal. The strain in your core eased and you slowly began to set the rhythm until the pleasure grew stronger and your body was ready. Moans filled the room and your nails dug into Lando's chest as your walls fluttered as you fucked yourself against them. Charles reached around your body and cupped your breasts that grew heavy in his touch, his fingers pinching and rolling your nipples until they began to leak.

"Fuck," Lando moaned at the mess they made of you. Your jaw hung slack and your eyes fluttered shut as your cunt tightened around him. Creamy milk ran in rivulets down your flesh and pooled on his abdomen and he grabbed your waist, tightening his grasp so he could fuck you harder. He could barely think, barely breathe when you drove him wild with the need to fill your cunt with his seed. Lando's back arched off the bed, lifting you with his as he cried out with his release. His heart hammered in his chest beneath your palms and his cock pulsed inside you, filling the condom.

"God, that felt good, too good," he chuckled as he swiped a thumb over your nipple and licked the drop of milk he collected. "Hmmm, so sweet."

"They are very full," you admitted somewhat shyly, having missed feeding Autumn before her nap.

"I can help you with that," he offered with a smirk and your body gave you away as it clenched around their cocks.

Charles and Lando were still showering when you heard Autumn on the baby monitor. Rushing around the room, you gave up on drying off properly and tossed a robe around your damp body instead.