ᥫ᭡ | 23

ᥫ᭡

"Bitna, stand properly." Seojun gritted as he struggled to keep the drunken girl up. "Come on, let's get some fresh air." He suggested, helping the girl exit the slightly less cramped house.

Bitna groaned as she wanted to do nothing more than close her eyes and fall into a deep slumber. Her head shook at every step they took, her vision being blurrier than a windshield of a rainy day.

Seojun plopped Bitna down on one of the porch steps, her head resting against the white banister - hugging herself to keep warm.

The black haired boy looked around frantically, running his hands through his hair as he chewed down on his bottom lip - his pager beeping in his hand nonstop. "What's wrong with her?" Sunghoon asked as he too exited the house for fresh hair, sliding his leather jacket back on after previously taking it off due to overheating.

Seojun let out a sigh of relief and turned to face the much taller male. "Bitna's drunk and my dad keeps paging me, I told him I was going to a study session at the local library." He explained in a panic. "I can't take Bitna home because her dad is super protective and will kill her if he finds out she was out drinking and partying, and I can't bring her to my house because my old man would murder me if he found out I lied."

Sunghoon glanced down at Bitna, her usual pale cheeks now a soft crimson colour, her eyes wavering in and out of consciousness. "I'll take her home with me." He suggested, Seojun's eyes widening as his hand gripped onto the older boys arm.

"Are you sure? You live next door to her, what if her dad spots you two?" He worried whilst watching the Park male crouch down in front of Bitna and effortlessly lift her onto his back - her head falling onto his shoulder as her arms also wrapped around them.

Sunghoon sighed and hiked the girl higher up as she began to slip. "I'll hide her." He reassured. "Just make sure to page or fax her dad, telling him that she's staying the night over yours or Jisu's." He ordered, Seojun instantly bopping his head.

"Thank you so much." Seojun breathed out before rushing off to the nearest telephone box to answer his many unread messages from his father.

Sunghoon slowly turned his head to the right, admiring Bitna's sleeping state on his shoulder for a moment before beginning to walk along the stone pathway - a faint smile stuck on his face.

Why was his heart beating so much? This girl was going to be the death of him.