I love you in my dreams

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆-

LillianaBerry2003

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗗𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼<𝟯

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 ➠ 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 :)

💕_________________________________💕

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩 _______

Y/n a young girl on a her mission to be the best blader roamed around the world looking for new experiences that would help her blading passion.
She was a very passionate blader and aimed to be the strongest.

Her search of adventure and experience has brought to the city of New York. Recently she moved into an apartment complex in hopes of staying here for some time to polish her skills as a blader. The famous Beyteam the Raging Bulls was in this city so she held high hopes!

𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩____________

"Alright!" I cheer as I put the last of box of my stuff in the corner. Wow moving to a new place is so tiring! I have no plans of moving to a new place anytime soon after this.

I look around and see that my room is much cleaner and tidy than how it was before. I can finally take a rest.

First I showered and had dinner. It's already so late. After a while I headed to bed. I toss and turn in my bed for so long only to get no trace of sleep at all!  Is it because I'm in a new place that I'm unable to sleep?