5: Dance Club

The boys were amazed hearing Yoongi's story.

You are amazing btw! Mingyu signed.

"Thank you, hope you liked my performance" Yoongi said, the boys nodded.

Si-woo, you dance? Jungkook signed.

Si-woo smiled Yes, I love to dance he signed.

Wow, we'd love to see you dance someday. Mingyu signed.

Si-woo gave a thumbs up.

"He's basically the reason we have our Yoongi in the group!" Jin said.

"I still wish we could make metal music tho, I miss my Löded Diper" Rodrick said.

"I think Nore Saram is doing better tho, it's good you came here" Jeong-han said.

"Thank my dad" Rodrick said. "He wanted to send me away since I was spoiling my brothers Greg and Manny"

Yoongi and Siwoo were catching up with each other while the rest were talking.

You're quick in making friends. Yoongi signed.

And you're doing well too Si-woo signed. I'm glad you listened to me! Proud of you

......

Back in school, Jungkook asked Siwoo what he'd discovered during recess. Follow me he signed.

He took him behind the school walls. There was a little bushes. Not many people know about this he signed. Wanna go out?

Not right now, we have dance practice after this. Jungkook signed. Moreover, Mingyu and Bangchan must be waiting for us

During the dance practice, Jackson was doing a headcount. "Where's Eunwoo?" He asked.

"He didn't come to school today" Minho said.

"Aishhh we have the event in 3 weeks! He should be serious!" Jackson said.

"Maybe he isn't well, let's practice without him today" Hobi said and they did their dance practice.

After the dance practice, Si-woo came to the practice room to get his friends. Hobi saw him while he was going out. He nudged him and waved. Hi

Si-woo waved at him.

"So..." Hobi said. He smiled at Si-woo and pointed at the practice room. Si-woo nodded. Hobi ruffled his hair. He wanted to ask a bunch of questions. "Should've learned sign language" he told himself.

"Hey, What are you here? Shouldn't you be in class?" Namjoon came and asked Siwoo. "Go to your class" he said.

Si-woo stared at Namjoon.

"Hyung he's our friend, he came to get us" Jungkook rushed to Si-woo. "Joonie hyung he's our friend" he said, staring at Namjoon.

"Jungkook, Si-woo, let's go" Mingyu and Bangchan pulled them away.

Show us that place Mingyu signed.

Si-woo took them out and grabbed tteokbokki and ice cream, and managed to get in without getting caught.

You're fun Mingyu signed.

Si-woo nodded and flipped his collar. Yes I am