The Snowy Season (VINNIE X READER)

Okay, so for this one, someone said that it could be a normal Oneshot, or, if I was comfortable, I could make it a smut. The thing is, I'm a female, and I don't know how to make a smutshot for another female without it being either gay or straight. And I wanna make it accessible to all, including all ye non-binary folks. So this is just gonna be a fluffy story. Also, I just made a smut, if you want kinky shit, go read that.

Also, just a weird note, someone in my class is watching a Twitch stream rn-
___________________
Your POV

It was cold. Even with the blanket over all of us, it was cold. I was awake, and watching shadows outside the tent. It was still dark outside. It came down softly, almost silently. It was weighing down the roof of our tent though... Oh no-

The room collapsed on us. Immediately the other three were awake, and we all struggled to get out. We finally managed to get out, and I was hit with a blast of cold. Then I got to see what the shadows were, and what collapsed our tent.

Snow. Amazing snow. I pulled on a pair of gloves that I stole a few weeks ago, went a bit away from the rest of the group, formed a snowball, and threw it. It hit Vinnie in the back of the head.

She turned slowly. She picked up a couple of snowballs in her gloves hands, and began pelting me with them. I laughed, as we all did, and ran. I got to a big park, the nature ones with trees around. I got to a flat open field. They trio followed, Vinnie catching up quickly. I stole a snowball, and threw it behind me. It hit Stone in the face.

Immediately we chose sides, me and Vinnie on one side, Stone and Skipp on the other. Me and Vinnie began to make walls and fortifications, while Skipp and Stone made their own.

We had an epic snowball battle, hiding behind our walls and pelting them with snowballs when we could. I got hit with a snowball, and Vinnie decided it was time for acting.

"No! Not you! I can't lose you! Pull through, soldier!" She said, holding me dramatically.

"Captain... I love you." I said in a wheezy voice. I went limp in her arms, my tongue hanging out comically.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she yelled, dramatically. I giggled a bit, loving the 'convincing' acting.

After a few hours we went back to the tent and repaired it. We build it on the snow this time, instead of concrete, since there was quite a few inches fallen.

We laid down in the tent as the sun was setting. Vinnie cuddled close. "I love you, soldier." She whispered.

"I love you too, captain."
_______________
Edit: WHY IS IT THAT AS SOON AS I POSTED THIS, PIECE OF TRASH FROM THE PILOT BEGINS PLAYING??? ITS A SIGN GUYS!