Pebble Catch-up!

I asked y'all if y'all wanted to see Pebble on here, and I didn't want to let that singular person who said yes down, so here y'all go!

Who is taller?:
Y'all don't know. It would be easier if he wasn't floating around all the time, but y'all just assume that he is the taller one.

Who is the big spoon?:
He is, he loves to cuddle you, sometimes he just holds you there without a word and nuzzles gently into your neck and cheek.

What if you were sad?:
He would give you candy to try and make you feel better, as well as try to make you laugh.

What if you were drunk/hungover?:
While you were drunk, y'all were probably having a jolly good time together (ew, why did I saw jolly good time?). But when you wake up the next day, he will give you ibuprofen and will cuddle you to make sure you rest

Jealousy Level:
2/10. It might be surprising that he is less jealous than Skipp, but he's just tryna have a good time! He trusts you! The only time he would get jealous is if someone was being too handsy on you. Then he would grab you, pick you up, and float away, all while giving a death glare to the guy.

What if it's your 'time of the month'?:
This man would be a SAINT, he would give you heating pads, feminine products, and all the chocolate you could ask for! He would do anything to take away the pain!

What if you were injured?:
He has Band-Aids at the ready, but unless it is fatal or hurts really badly, he doesn't think it's that big of a deal.

What if you were sick:
He would get you any medicine you need, and bans you from leaving the spot where you are sleeping.

What if you were kidnapped:
This boi is usually sweet (hehe pun). But if you get kidnapped, he goes feral. He will rip apart who kidnapped you limb by limb for even daring to THINK that they could do ANYTHING to you while he was there.

And you're all caught up with Pebble! Like with Ditch, I will be adding him with the main cast on preferences! If there is any characters from Ramshackle you want me to add, I will! Just ask!