EPISODE 7:MEETING THE FAMILY

.

Taemoo fell first and still fell harder for Dohwa that's the theme of this story

Dohwa was waiting for a bus to take him home. It had been a long day at the office and all he wanted to do was eat one of his brother's  dishes and sleep.

      He looked at his phone seeing the thousand of  messages Hyuk had texted him which were photos and texts if him and his boyfriend in Spain the two had nmgone there for two weeks  ,"that idiot."

He meant that as a term of endearment. Hyuk was the type who if he was happy wanted to spread it and ever since he brought Tae over his best friend had been updating him on almost everything that was going my favorite j she at this point Dohwa wouldn't be surprised if Hyuk asked him to move in with the two , not that he would object even if it meant literally being the third  wheel .

He exitted the app saving the sent pictures in his personal gallery. Dohwww focus fell on the picture he took of himself as Kim Woo Seok and the CEO at the ice rink last week . It had taken alot to convince Mr Kang to take a picture. 

    "I can't believe he can't skate " he snorted staring at the expression the older had when the picture was taken. Surprisingly , he had alot of fun at the time despite his' boyfriend' disgruntlement and claiming to never go back to the ice rink.

Despite himself , Dohwa's lips curled into a smile - it was odd but not weird referring Mr Kang as his boyfriend.

"Little Do." A voice said before calling out , "Yoon Dohwa!!"

  Dohwa  looked up and saw the voice  belonged to get owner of Sunnyside , the bar next to his brother's restraunt.

"Hey. " He greeted the older formally

"What are you doing here?"

   "I just knocked off "

Jung Woo was puzzled , "knocked off?" He  asked

  "Internship." Dohwa said knowing that statement clarified akot or things.

   Jung Woo nodded with an impressed smile - it seemed even Do Gun's little brother was a hard worker too. He didn't even bother trying to procure internship at his age , maybe it was a Yoon thing?

    "Why don't you hop in?" Jung Woo offered , "you're going home right ? I'm heading to my bar. "

    Dohwa smiled and slung his bag over his shoulder , "thank you."

        "Don't mention it."

The drive was fairly slient most of the conversations were intiated by the older male

    "I don't think I have really gotten your "Dohwa said feeling obligated to know the name of the person giving him a ride.  He preferred knowing the guy's name rather than dubbing him as the friendly bar owner or owner of the bar next to his family's restaurant .

The older chuckled , "it's Choi Jung Woo."

   "Argh." Dohwa wondered if the last name was conicidental or if the guy was really related to Hyuk , there was a common factor between them.; Extroverted and friendly nature.

"Are you dating anyone?"

       Dohwa on instinct thought  of Mr Kang ; his contract boyfriend when he thought about it. Instead he hook his head , "no. I don't have time to date . You know with college , interning and helping out at the restraunant romantic pursuits are not in my plans at that moment."