EPISODE 4 : CONTRACTS

Damn I did not see this coming

   Damn I did not see this coming. Ahn Seop is so 🔥🔥🔥 Dohwa is lucky isn't he 😆😆. This in my bi speaking but dude is so freaking hot

        Two weeks later

              Taemoo was in his car as they  drove to Go Food that morning. The young CEO looking on his tablet to review left over work whilst  listening to the briefing his secretary was providing to him

              "You've a zoom meeting with the board of Go Food in America at ten. Later , we have to negotiate the new contract with the Chinese. Mr Ahn is seeking his shares at the next board meeting a new director will be announced there."

         "Alright. Anything else."

    "The chairman has arranged another blind date for you. You have one tomorrow evening."

        Taemoo sighed and rubbed his temples feeling a headache wanting to erupt Joe because of his father

Taemoo  didn't know what possessed him , but he found himself  heading towards the  research department of Go Food. Just like any department, it was busy and hectic just like it should be , he never appreciated his employees loitering around or not doing their jobs.

         "Where is he?" He muttered as his eyes roamed the place searching for a certain someone.

      "Mr Kang?"  A man bowed before him looking very surprised , "what are you doing here?"

              Taemoo studied the employee card of the man so this was the supervising manager. He cleared his throat raising a sharp brow at him , "what do you mean? why ? Can't check on the departments of my own company?"

         The supervisor quickly fidgeted with his words , "oh ...don't be offended Mr Kang. It's just..I've never seen you pass by our department in the last seven years I've worked here ."

            Taemoo realized the manager had a point now that he thought about it - he had never walked around this part of the company ever since he   he got into the chair of CEO. The departments he visited when he had time were the accounting and production.

            He maintained his composure , "well better late than ever. Right?"

       "Right. Right."  The manager said with a grin and Taemoo knew the man was trying to butter him up. "Come in! Everyone! Attention! The CEO is here"

              Taemoo saw the employees all looking at him ; some were in awe , others in shock and a few too speechless all because he was in their department.

         "It's the chairman's grandson."

     "It's Mr Kang."

           A smirk reached Taemoo's face when he finally saw  the intern who was the reason he had even dropped by to see. Mr Yoon looked just as flabbergasted to see him as the rest of the employees. Taemoo actually found the glasses the intern was wearing a good look for him