EPISODE 2 : CROSSED FATES

Dohwa took a deep breath ,"why is expensive clothing so tight." He muttered studying his reflection in the glass panes of the window ; his hair neatly jelled and slicked ,a white Parisian scarf , dark grey suit and pants , a white shirt, gold watch with diamonds  on his  left wrist and black dress shoes.

              "Are these clothes really in Hyuk's closet?" Dohwa asked himself because he had never seen his friend wear anything so classy. Or maybe these were the type Hyuk wore to more formal events. Either way , he looked very handsome .

               "This is one expensive restaurant." Dohwa looked around the  place ,he knew this restaurant costed more than what his brother earned from his own restaurant.

      A waiter came up to him,  "May I take your coat sir?"

                None of Hyuk's things would go missing here right? He hardly doubted it. 

               "Sure." He handed the coat over to the man.  Dohwa looked around for Hyuk's date ,according to what his best friend said ; the guy he was supposed to meet would have  red rose on him.

             After what felt like scanning the people , Dohwa finally found Hyuk's date with the red rose .

              "Time for self sabotage." He sighed softly not looking forward to this part of the plan : Hyuk had asked him to give the date the wrong impression so the guy wouldn't be interested in proposing another date and that meant self sabotage if neccessary.

                 Dohwa reminded himself he was doing this for the one thousand won.  "I should charge that punk double." He was never going to impersonate Hyuk again . Besides ,Do Gun would kill him if he heard about this little stunt.

          He approached the table calmly , "are you Mr Kang perhaps."

                Taemoo looked up and raised a brow , "Mr Choi?"

                "Yes that's me." Dohwa lied through his teeth with perfect ease and elegance  taking a seat next to the older man. "Choi Min Hyuk."

                 Dohwa subtly observed the other male. He hadn't assumed Hyuk's date would be older not that the guy was old or anything , the date seemed to be in his late twenties. Dohwa just wasn't expecting Hyuk's mom tried to pair him up with someone that older

            Taemoo stared at the younger male ,he never looked at the ages of his blind dates but looking at the classy (🤭🤭)  young man across from him. He was sure the guy was atmost twenty three years old. But he had to admit the young man wasn't that bad to look at.

                   Dohwa looked at the man in front of him . His blind date seemed to have a refined ethereal aura around him. The guy was handsome but professor Go was more attractive.

         "So Mr Choi , I hear you're currently studying." Taemoo asked for formality's sake.

                 Dohwa nodded calmly as possible , maintaining the pretence , "yes. I'm a third year at Hamil University. I'm pursuing a degree in Web Software Development and Information Technology." 

              Taemoo studied the younger male in front of him , "interesting."

                   "Would you like to order anything." The waiter asked the two.

            "Mr Choi ," the young CEO looked at his date , "would you like to order first."

                    "The heck?"