EPISODE 3: ENCOUNTERS

Just to announce this story is set in the same universe as Wanna Be Yours - Boys Over Flowers BL version so I'll be linking the two stories together from time to time cameo apperances you might call it. So those who read both stories I hope you have fun enjoying the crossovers.

    "nice to meet you again Mr Choi. Or should I say Mr Yoon."

           Dohwa was utterly speechless how could he have gone on a blind date with the boss of the company he was interning at? Goodness his internship was at stake wasn't it?

                 Taemoo couldn't help the amused smile on his face when he saw the younger look flabbergasted. After going through the CCTV , he had procured footage that his date was none other than a employee and thanks to his secretary that his date went by another name.

            "Cat got your tongue? Mr...What should address you as Mr Choi or," the CEO had his eyes on the ID hanging around his ' date's ' neck , "would you prefer I address you as  Mr Yoon."

             Yoon Dohwa wasn't  the type to easily get nervous even in times where the situation called for such. However , as he looked at his boss he felt like a third grader who had been called to the scary principal's office.

       He swallowed the hard lump in his throat , "I..I presume you want an explanation Mr Kang ."

                        Taemoo couldn't help but be impressed on how the younger was keeping his composure and still been formal.

              Taemoo got up and adjusted his suit giving his former date a hunting hawk  look. "I believe you do."

        Dohwa nodded , "I'll keep it short. My best friend was supposed to meet you at the date but I took his place "

       "Choi Min Hyuk?" Taemoo asked , "how are you friends with him?"

           The Choi family from the brief summary his secretary gave him prior to the date  were an elite family that expertised in modelling and one of the biggest talent  scouting agencies in Korea . And the intern was clearly middle class so how could he know a son of an affluent family.

             "He is my best friend. We've known each other since high school." Dohwa replied and noticed the CEO seemed skeptical , "I'm telling you the truth. Hyuk is my friend."

               Taemoo leaned on his desk giving him a flat expression, "you already lied before. How do you expect me to believe you know the son of the Choi family?"

                   Dohwa resisted the urge to shake his head ; typical rich people mentality. But again Mr Kang had a valid point - he had lied to him before so he was in the right position to be wary of him.