Toru Hagakure

Blaze ⚔️: Alright, guys, let's switch gears for a moment. You know what's underrated? Old movies. I'm talking about the classics.

Mirage 🌀: Oh, for sure. There's something special about black-and-white films, you know? They have this timeless quality to them.

Vanguard 🔥: Totally. Like, have you guys ever seen "The Invisible Man"? It's a classic from the 1930s, and it still holds up today.

Luna 🌙: Oh yeah, that movie is iconic. The special effects were way ahead of their time.

Siphon 💧: It's amazing what they were able to do with practical effects back then. And the storyline is so gripping, even by today's standards.

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah, and the idea of someone being invisible is just so intriguing. It's like the ultimate superpower.

Phoenix 🔥: Speaking of invisible, have you guys ever noticed how Toru Hagakure is basically our own real-life Invisible Man?

Eclipse 🌑: Yeah, she's like a walking homage to those old-school movie monsters. But instead of being scary, she's just super sweet and friendly.

Tempest 🌪️: It's kind of poetic, don't you think? A hero with the power of invisibility, just like in the movies.

Blaze ⚔️: It's true. Toru's hero work must be pretty challenging, especially considering her unique Quirk. I mean, she's basically fighting crime while invisible!

Mirage 🌀: Yeah, she must have faced some tough situations. It's one thing to be invisible in a controlled environment like a movie set, but out in the real world? That's a whole other level.

Vanguard 🔥: And let's not forget about the emotional toll it could take. Being invisible means you're always on the outside looking in, never fully part of the action.

Ironclad 🛡️: And hey, let's not forget about her love for horror movies. She totally lives up to the part, embracing the mystery and intrigue of the invisible world.

Phoenix 🔥: Yeah, she's like our own real-life scream queen, ready to scare anyone.

Blaze ⚔️: Alright, here's something to ponder: do you think Hagakure likes scaring people as much as she loves horror movies?

Mirage 🌀: Hmm, I never really thought about it. On one hand, she seems so friendly and kind-hearted. But on the other hand, she's got this mischievous streak that makes me wonder.

Vanguard 🔥: Yeah, I could see her getting a kick out of pulling pranks and giving people a good scare every now and then. It's all in good fun, right? PLUS SHE IS INVISIBLE She could literally be watching everything go down and just needs to hold back her laughter.

Luna 🌙: I'm not so sure. She strikes me as more of a "treat others how you want to be treated" kind of person. I don't think she'd enjoy scaring people just for the sake of it.

Siphon 💧: But what about Halloween? That's like her time to shine! I bet she goes all out with the spooky decorations and jumpscares.

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah, but that's different. Halloween is all about embracing the spooky spirit. I don't think Toru would enjoy scaring people outside of a festive atmosphere.

Phoenix 🔥: I don't know, guys. I get the feeling that Toru enjoys a good scare as much as the next person. She's got that twinkle in her eye that says she's up to something.

Eclipse 🌑: Maybe she enjoys scaring people in a playful way, like jumping out from behind corners and shouting "boo!" But I don't think she'd ever want to genuinely frighten someone.

Tempest 🌪️: Yeah, I agree. 

Jetstream ⚡: Well, whatever the case may be, one thing's for sure: She knows how to keep us on our toes, whether we can see her or not.... remember us all asking her for a training session?

Tempest 🌪️: Yeah, ... never again.

~~END~~

A/N: This was just something small cause I felt like it XD nothing meaningful at all. Still thanks for reading and maybe you could enjoy this one too!