Eijiro Kirishima

Blaze ⚔️: Hey, have you guys ever noticed how Eijiro Kirishima kinda reminds you of that "Baby Shark" meme?

Mirage 🌀: Oh my gosh, you're so right! He's got that whole "doo doo doo" vibe going on too. If not for all the bro and manly stuff...TT.TT

Vanguard 🔥: Yeah, and with his spikey hair and toothy grin, he's like the perfect embodiment of the Baby Shark character. HAHAHA Imagine him doing it!

Luna 🌙: Plus, he's always so cheerful and energetic. It's like he's dancing to the Baby Shark song all the time too! Perfect. Now I can't unthink it.

Siphon 💧: You are not the only one... I can totally picture him doing the whole hand motions and everything. It would be hilarious!

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah, but you have to admit, he'd probably pull it off with so much enthusiasm that you couldn't help but join in.

Phoenix 🔥: Ahm... he would do that with a lot of insane stuff.

Eclipse 🌑: True.. he is known to join everything.

Ironclad 🛡️: And hey, if we're going all out with this Baby Shark meme, maybe Eijiro should rock a shark costume too!

Mirage 🌀: Oh my gosh, yes! Can you imagine how hilarious that would be? He'd be the cutest, most badass shark in the ocean.

Vanguard 🔥: And with those teeth of his, he's practically halfway there already. It's like he was born to play the role.

Luna 🌙: Plus, I bet he'd totally commit to the character. He'd be doing the Baby Shark dance with those sharp teeth of his, and it would be legendary.

Siphon 💧: I can just picture him now, chomping along to the beat, with that big grin of his. It would be comedy gold.

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah, but you have to admit, he might scare some little kids with those teeth. Maybe we should get him a foam shark head instead.

Phoenix 🔥: Nah, I say we go all in. So we buying a costume and sending it to him?

Eclipse 🌑: Totally!

Tempest 🌪️: I'm all for it. Let's make this Baby Shark meme the best thing the internet has ever seen! And ask him to do it.

Jetstream ⚡: You need to dare him and he will do it.

Eclipse 🌑: Bet!