Shoto Todoroki

Blaze ⚔️: So, have you guys noticed how Shoto Todoroki seems to have some serious daddy issues?

Sparkle 🌟: But can we talk about how good he looks when he's using his fire side? Those icy-hot vibes are seriously attractive.

Vanguard 🔥: I know, right? It's like he's smoldering with intensity. And don't even get me started on those icy blue eyes.

Luna 🌙: Plus, that whole mysterious, brooding thing he's got going on? Total heartthrob material.

Blaze ⚔️: Alright, alright, let's dial it back a bit, ladies. We're supposed to be discussing Todoroki's character, not his looks.

Mirage 🌀: Yeah, we don't want to objectify him. He's more than just a pretty face, you know.

Vanguard 🔥: Exactly. 

Luna 🌙: Sorry, guys. It's just hard not to get distracted when he's around. He's like a walking work of art.

Siphon 💧: I know, but we need to remember to respect him as a person, not just as eye candy.

Luna 🌙: hahhhh fine.... but .... Hey, did you guys hear what Todoroki said about burning and freezing the whole Endeavor Agency during that training exercise while he was our instructor?

Mirage 🌀: Yeah, it was pretty intense. I couldn't believe he was willing to go that far.

Vanguard 🔥: I think it just goes to show how much he's struggling with his past and his relationship with his father.

Luna 🌙: Yeah, but can you blame him? Endeavor has put him through a lot, and it's understandable that he'd have some unresolved anger and resentment.

Siphon 💧: True, but I hope he realizes that revenge isn't the answer. Hurting others won't make his own pain go away.

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah but it would be cool tho.

Phoenix 🔥: You are insane.

Eclipse 🌑: Thanks for noticing that only now... besides Endeavor was a bitch, remember all the articles we found about how he was... .good thing he changed.

Tempest 🌪️: Yeah, true, kinda scary that such heroes exists as well.

Jetstream ⚡: Uhu... ahm... we shouldn't definitely follow any Todoroki. 

Blaze ⚔️: Especially not his theories.

Mirage 🌀: Oh yeah, there are some wild ones out there. Like the one where he's secretly a spy for the League of Villains.

Vanguard 🔥: Or the one where his hair is actually a sentient being with its own Quirk... aham looking at Aizawa-sensei..

Luna 🌙: And don't forget the one where he's actually a time traveler from the future here to prevent some catastrophic event.... didn't he say that to Midoriya?

Siphon 💧: It's ridiculous, but people seem to eat this theories up. I've seen entire forums dedicated to dissecting every little detail of his theories... it's insane!.

Ironclad 🛡️: Yeah, but you have to admit, it's kind of entertaining. I mean, who doesn't love a good conspiracy theory?

Phoenix 🔥: True, but some of them are just so far-fetched. Like the one where his father is secretly a dragon in disguise.... 🥸 

Eclipse 🌑: HAHAHAHAHA true.

Tempest 🌪️: Yeah, no, we shouldn't be like any of the Todoroki's

Jetstream ⚡: Agree.