016

                                                        . SURVIVAL GAME . .៹♡
                                                         CHAPTER SIXTEEN
                                           ─── CRUEL REVELATION

Boggs greeted Velren at the entrance of the hovercraft, his arms folded in front of him with his black army uniform clinging loosely to his body

Boggs greeted Velren at the entrance of the hovercraft, his arms folded in front of him with his black army uniform clinging loosely to his body. "You'll be watched from the sky, if something seems wrong, you head back to the landing point and will be recollected. No questions asked." Boggs explained as they reached the hovercraft and climbed up the sloping entrance.

Velren buckled himself into a seat  before they were lifted into the air, the blue morning sky surpassing them the higher they got. Velren felt himself being hurled into the depths of memory, and a familiar vision appeared before him.

A blond-haired woman and a black-haired man, no older than 25, sat together in the living room and watched with a loving smile on their lips as their two sons and their one daughter played on the carpet with three toy soldiers while it rained stormily outside.

Until the gate creaked slightly as someone pushed it open, which caught Alexander's attention, and he slowly walked away from the family and approached the hall as in front of him the figure of the presidents,Carlisle and Coriolanus Snow, appeared.

Alexander's brown eyes, which appeared black in some lights, stared with terror into the blue eyes of Carlisle and Coriolanus Snow, who had a sadistic smile on their lips. But before he could warn his wife, one of the Snows plunged his knife through his chest, causing his now lifeless body to fall to the ground.

Carlisle and Coriolanus Snow stepped over lifeless body of the black-haired man and headed to the second floor of the house, where Cynthia was with the two boys and one girl  in her arms. The door opened brutally, causing Cynthia dropped her sons and her daughter into the crib behind her and threw her arms wide, begging and pleading, as if this would help, as if in surrendering she was somehow saving herself.