Future Chapter

My PoV

Docking my ship, I headed towards the meeting place when I heard and saw Andy be berated by a St Louis, and a Honolulu while their Commander seemed unsure what to do. Walking over to them I placed my left hand on the St Louis right shoulder and firmly squeezed getting her to look at me with anger and pain.

"Tell me what the fuck is your two's problem?" The St Louis growled. "We've warned this asshole to stay away from our Commander, or that we would blow a hole in his head." I raised an eyebrow at this before my eyes narrowed into a glare, which caused Andy to step back.

" Is that so? Tell me St Louis what gives either of you two the right to threaten a Fleet Commander, or someone who had helped your Commander out?" At this point Honolulu spoke up. "And, what of it? You American's think that you're entitled for things just for doing something." I growled and released my hand from St Louis's shoulder.

" Bitch I saw the security camera's footage. All my little brother did was help your Commander out of a situation he couldn't deal with, and you two rewarded him with threats all for asking if your Commander was alright. And about your American comment, guess what you dumbass your American to. And you two are the only ones acting entitled."

The two Kasen's growled at me and activated their rigging causing me to rise an eyebrow in amusement and disappointment. "So that's your response. Very well." Activating my rigging a familiar wight settles on my back a the two Kasen's look at me with horror on their faces. "So now you have two choices. One, you go through with this and end up either in the hospital or in a grave, or Two you apologize to my brother and go to an Attitude Adjustment establishment. Tic Tok."

They hastily apologized to Andy. Turning to their Commander I walked up to him, frowning as he flinched. "You've been abused haven't you? That's why they act like that." He nodded causing me to sigh. "I understand. But you have to get them under control. They're lucky that I'm not someone that just shoots for being pissed off. Now you are to stay here and make friends, maybe find someone for you. Don't worry about the Chinese Government. They can't to anything to you as long as your here."

The Commander nodded. Smiling I handed him a card, and a bag of Gold coins, before making my way toward my original goal while deactivating my rigging. Entering a Café I sat down next to Andy, while a surprising figure sat across from us.

" Aunt Rose?" Andy looked at me with surprise, while Aunt Rose nodded. "Good to see you again Alex. And it's nice to officially meet you Andy. Alex and your mother have quite a lot to say about you." Andy groaned causing us to chuckle, before Aunt Rose became serious. "I have a mission for the two of you." She took a deep breath. "I need the two of you to go to an alternate universe where I came from and help a friend of mine while helping my daughter out."
—————
A/N: And done. What do you think kuwebby2?