"Already?"

The low, taunting tone of his voice helped me too much. "Kai." I moved my hand to his wrist. His fingers moved faster. "Oh, my G-" A moan ripped from my throat. My head dropped to rest against his shoulder as I came already.

He slowly stopped moving his fingers in circles. He rubbed back and forth gently. I rocked forward against him, muffling my cries against his chest.

He moved his hand to the back of my head, grabbing my hair and pulling me back to look at him. His eyes darted across my face. His fingers were still moving. "You're going to be a messy, sweaty, cum filled, drooling, fucked to your heart's desire, certified slut when I'm done with you, baby."

I whined when he moved his hand to my waist. He hooked his fingers in the waistband on my underwear. I moved my hands to his. For the next few seconds, I worried about the tattoo that I had forgotten about until now. It was a drunk, bad decision.

"What?"

I shook my head once. I opened my mouth to speak but stopped. I moved my hand to the back of his head and pulled his head down to kiss me. I kissed him slowly. His hand slid down my thigh. I slipped my tongue past his lips. He turned his hand, brushing the insides of my thighs with his fingers.

I put my hand on his, pulling it to my stomach. I slid my hand to the top of his, guiding him into my panties. I stopped kissing and breathing when his bare fingers touched me. There was a seriousness that washed over him. His fingers moved slowly. He pulled his hand away and pulled back from the kiss.

He worked my panties off of me, pulling them off of me. He got on his knees in front of me. My hands fell to the countertop. He put his hands on my knees and pushed my legs further apart. He kept his eyes on mine as he slid his hands to my inner thighs. It got harder to breathe the further he got.

I lifted my hand off the counter, ready to stop him, but I didn't. He stared at me as his hands memorized the insides of my thighs. His fingertips grazed my pussy a few times, making me have to stifle a groan. His eyes moved down my body, stopping where I wanted his mouth to be.

He moved his hand to where my leg met my body, keeping my leg out as far as possible. He ran his thumb up the middle of my pussy, making me moan out. He stopped at my clit, pressing gently. My mouth hung open as I focused on not moving. The more I moved the slower he would go.

After his satisfaction of using his right thumb, he moved onto his left. There were waves of shock that spread through my body with every touch he laid on my body. He pressed his hands flat against my thighs and pushed them as far as he could without me whining. His face disappeared as his mouth got closer to my pussy.

I held my breath, waiting for him to do something. His hot breath sent chills across my entire body. I could barely hold myself up. The stress of waiting was bringing tears to my eyes. My eyes fluttered shut as he placed soft tongue kisses along my pussy, stimulating each spot for longer than I thought he would. I gasped for air.

His tongue slid from my clit to my cunt, then pressed flat against me. He kitten licked me for a few minutes and I writhed beneath him. I put my hands on his as I laid back. He swirled his tongue around my clit in every which way. He sucked harshly on my clit for a few seconds before covering my entire pussy with his mouth. His tongue pushed into me, making me moan louder. He hummed against me.

Before I could open my mouth to warn him, I was cumming on his face. My back arched off the cold countertop. My thighs pressed against his hands, begging to close. I scratched at his hands. I felt tears in my eyes as an orgasm took over my body. I cursed the control I didn't have over my body. He kept eating me out while I rode out my orgasm on his face.