Sol Szn

Liked by beyonce,mstinaknowles and 3,213,343 others solangeknowles thank you for the birthday gift daddy d!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by beyonce,mstinaknowles and 3,213,343 others solangeknowles thank you for the birthday gift daddy d!!

Beyoncé's Pov

"She's living her best life. I love that for her"

"If she end up getting pregnant, I would be so happy" Mom said smiling at the pictures my sister posted.

"They are so cute, Daniel be treating her right. I love that kid" My father honestly shared his thoughts.

"She's happy, i can tell. Good for her she finally found the love of her life" Kelly adored at the pictures.

"Robyn? baby you okay?" She was zoning out the whole trip. I don't know what happened to her.

"I feel uneasy? I have not been out since I gave birth. It feels weird out here"

We're in Satornini Greece having a local dinner. Means, there's a lot of people around the restaurant.

"You wanna go back to the villa? We can chill"

"It's fine"

Blue was in Mama's arm while Robyn continued to eat. Blue is getting big honestly. She's 5 months now.

"Ma? can i have Blue?"

"Sit down Giselle"

"But Mama"

"no buts, go sit down"

I sat back down and wrapped my arm around my girl. I kissed her cheek and she wiped it.

"Danggg whats wrong witchu G!"

"Dont piss me off Giselle"

"What's wrong?"

"I haven't got my period yet!" She whispered yelled only for us to hear.

"Then what? Baby number two on the way"

"No, marry me before you get me pregnant again"

"well it already happened. take a test later on. ask kelly for a kit"

"no"

"okay then i will ask her. Yo kellz, you got an extra pregnancy kit for robyn?"

"Beyoncé, what the fuck?" She put her fork down aggressively. "I never asked you to do that! can you behave yourself for a bit?! man what the hell"

She walked out. Thankfully, no people was looking.

"Are you seriously just going to sit there or follow after her?" Kelly told me with gritted teeth.

I went to find her around the area until i found her sitting on the sand. Eyes wet. Knees on her chest.

"Baby"

"Why are you always following me? leave me alone" She got up and walked towards.

"Hey! Im here to check up on you. I don't want to let you out here with this cold ass wind and it's 8PM"