Part-13

"I miss you so much kook" The girl says and trying to hug kook.

But before his hands reach kook he back away with his cold face making the girl halt in his place.
"Why are you still so rude and cold. We met after so many days and you don't even let me hug you" The same girl said to which kool totally ignored like she don't even exist . But Tae don't even like a bit how that girl talk to kook and said him rude and cold.

"Miss.. Who ever you are. How dare you to talk to him like that " Tae said while rising his voice a little bit making kook to hug him sidely and caresses his back softly to calm him down.

"Ohh.. Boy you don't know who I am. I am Lisa, his friend from childhood. But who are you? And kook why are you being so soft to him" Lisa said while glaring at Tae but before Tae reply him kook said "first of all you are not my friend so stay in your f*cking limit and secondly he is someone so special to me which no one can be in my life. So lower your voice while talking to him. If I ever see you talking to him like this you will see my worst side Miss Lisa. "
Kook said more like threatened her and left from there while dragging Tae with him who is smiling like a fool while looking at him. All the hyungs also follow the two leaving a fuming Lisa behind.

Lisa keep standing there while glaring at their back but flinch when someone keep his hand on her shoulder. She turn around and saw a boy is standing there with a dirty smirk on his face.

" You know what I really feel so sad after seeing how they insult you " The boy said with a fake sad voice.

"Now who the f*ck you are? " Lisa said while greeting her teeth.

"Aish... I forgot to introduce myself. So I am park Bogum, Taehyung's classmate" Bogum said while forwarding his hand to Lisa.

"I am Lisa. But why are you here? What you want? " Lisa asked looking at bogum.

"I am here to help you sweetheart. You want Jungkook na, I will help you to get him" Bogum said with a smirk on his face.

"But why? I don't even know you" Lisa asked being confused.

"Taehyung. I want Taehyung. For that I have to make Jungkook away from my path. So let's help each other . What say" Bogum said looking at Lisa, who think for sometimes and said "ok, deal. But I want my kook away from that bi**h"

"Don't worry I will make sure of it. But now why not we have some fun" Bogum said while pulling Lisa close by his waist who smirk at him and then both of them went to a empty classroom where bogum f*ck her senselessly.

(Don't compare the character with real like people. It's just a name I use so chill..)

•~~~~~•

Kook drag Tae to the washroom and close the door behind them then without uttering a word he hug him tightly while nuzzling his face in Tae's neck, inhaling his intoxic scent. Tae also caresses his hairs to calm him down as he knows how irritated kook is after seeing Lisa here.

"Calm down hyung. It's ok" Tae said softly but kook shake his head and pull away from the hug and said"It's not ok Tae. How dare she talk to you like that. If she is not a girl I don't know what will I do with her"

"Ok, ok. But now calm down. You already warn her na. Now I am sure she will not come to us" Tae said while caressing kook's cheeks who lean to his touch.

"You don't know her Tae. She is a total psycho. From childhood if she want something she will go to so low to get that" Kook said with worry lacing on his face.

"Hyung, don't worry. And if you are worried for me then you should know I am capable enough to take care of myself .You and other hyungs are also here. I am sure you will not let a single scratch on me" Tae said while cupping kook's cheeks who take his hand in his hand and place a soft kiss on his knuckles. Then bring him close and again hug him. Both don't say a word only enjoying themselves.

"Hyung, others must be waiting for us. Let's go" Tae said after sometimes making kook nod who gives him a smile and both of them left from there and join there friends who are in the cafeteria.

"Look, who we have here. Welcome, welcome love birds" Jimin said teasingly making both kook and Tae's cheeks red.

"Hyung what are you saying? " Tae said while glaring jimin who shrugg off like nothing.

"What, I don't say lie tho. Btw kook today I became your fan. The way you make that b*tch shut up its awesome" Jimin said while clapping his hand and others also nod agreeing with him.

"Thank you hyung. I am so mad at that time like how dare he talk about tae like that" Kook said making everyone leave a 'oooo ' to tease him. Kook only ignore them but Tae his cheeks become so red like a ripe strawberry. After a lot teasing and laughing they all leave for their respective classes not before kook peck tae's forehead softly and tell him to take care.

Time Skip~~

Now their classes are already finished and both Lisa and Bogum also don't come in front of them . Now everyone are walking towards the parking lot that time jimin said "Bear, I am going on a date with Yoongi Hyung. Our car is already here so go directly to home ok"

"You don't have to worry hyung. I will drop him" Kook said before Tae can reply.
"Kookie hyung you don't have to. I will go with my car. Don't bother yourself" Tae said as he doesn't want kook to tired himself after the long day of clg but who will tell him how much kook want to spend more time with him.

"You are not a bother to me ok. And I will drop you off, no argument" Kook said and pull him with him towards his car making Tae to smile softly. Kook open the car door for him like gentlemen making Tae to utter a low Thank you and enter inside. Kook also take the driver seat and drove towards Kim mansion.

After like half an hour they reach there. Kook stop the car in front of Kim mansion and look at Tae and said "we are here. Take care of yourself and let's meet tomorrow"

"What meet tomorrow. You are coming with me inside. Let's go" Tae said making kook eyes wide

"What are you saying Tae? " Kook asked looking at him

"What, let's go my mama and dad are so eager to meet you. Pls na hyung" Tae said holding his hand.

"But Tae I am feeling a little nervous" Kook said as his heart is beating loudly and many questions are in his mind like what if Tae's parents don't like him and all.

"There is nothing to be nervous hyung. And I am with you na. I will take care of everything" Tae said making kook nod. Both of them get down from the car and walk inside the mansion.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment