Part-2

Next day~~
Park Mansion

"Mom when they are going to come" Jimin said whinnigly to mrs

"Mom when they are going to come" Jimin said whinnigly to mrs. Park. He is so excited to meet his soulmate that he is jumping all around his home from morning. And before sometimes Mr. Park also receive a call from Mr. Kim that they are going to land so he has gone to pick them up. From that time jimin is asking Mrs. Park every five minutes the same question.

"Jimin I swear if you ask the same question once again I will make sure to make your bum red with my slippers" Mrs. Park said with a stern voice making Jimin pout. He huff loudly and sit in the couch.

Not much time passed both mrs. Park and jimin hear the hirn of cars that means mr. Park is here with Kim family. Both of them excitedly run outside the home to welcome them.

When they reach at the entrance a smile come to both of their face when they see tae is coming towards them while running.

"Jiminie hyung... " Tae shout excitedly and hug jimin tightly who also hug him back with the same excitement. Both of their parents chuckle at the two soulmates. Mrs. Park also hug Mrs. Kim happily after seeing her bestfriend after so long. And then greet Mr. Kim also.

"Ok now my bear is not going to meet his aunt" Mrs. Park said dramatically making the both soulmate part away.

Tae give her a big smile and hug her too and said "how can i not meet my favourite aunt. I miss you so much".

" I miss you too my baby bear" Mrs. Park said and caresses his hair affectionately.

"Ok let's go inside everyone or you all want to stand here whole day" Mr. Park said making them back away from the hug and give him a nod. Then everyone walk inside .

Everyone settle down in the couch except Mrs. Park who go to kitchen to bring some juice for them. They start talking to each other. After sometimes Mrs. Park also come back with juices and give it to everyone and she herself beside Mrs. Kim and start talking to her.

After sometimes Mr. Kim said "Ahn ( Mr. Park) why don't we go to our new home. I am excited to see it. "

"Yeah why not. And I can guarantee you will be in aww after seeing it live" Mr. Park replied.

"Dad is tae , uncle and aunty going to live near our home? " Jimin asked hopefully.

"Yes baby. They are going to live near our home. Their home is some minutes away from here. Now you both can spend as much as time you want. " Mr. Park said with a smile. But soon everyone shake their head when both soulmate jump excitedly and start doing their little happy dance.

"Now stop you both and let's go and see our new home" Mrs. Kim said. Everyone nod at their head. Soon they leave from park mansion to new Kim mansion.

After some minutes of driving they reach at their destination. Everyone get down from the car. And as Mr. Park said earlier the mansion is so beautiful.