Part-5

Many days pass now all the hyungs love and adore Tae so much. His cute and adorable act, his beautiful smile, his sassy nature is making them love him more and more. Kook is also unexpectedly so comfortable around Tae. Everyone sometimes become surprise after seeing Tae scolding Kook for not taking his meal on time and don't taking care of himself. But what make them more surprised that kook also don't say anything to him and listen to him. Now they all can feel surely kook has a soft spot for Tae. And everyone is happy about that bcz they know only Tae can make kook happy.

Right now Tae is in the last year campus as his teacher said to deliver sone papers to another teacher of last year. So he is walking towards the staff room. He is in his world without care about anything but the students are looking at the beautiful boy being mesmerized . Soon he don't notice someone suddenly come out from one of the classroom which make him bump to the other. He close his eyes bcz he is scared he is going to fall but before that he found himself in someone's arm making him open his eyes slowly. And a wide smile come in his lips bcz it's none other than Jungkook.

They both are staring each other but kook is the one first come back to reality and make Tae stand properly.

"Thank you kookie hyung to hold me and let me fall. And sorry i am not paying attention so i bumped to you" Tae said to kook first with a wide smile but soon it becomes a pout bcz he thought kook is going to scold him

"It's ok. I am the one come out suddenly so no need to be sorry. Btw what are you doing here? " Kook asked rising his one eyebrow. Tae found it so hot but soon he smack his head internally to think like that and said "Actually hyung our teacher give me this papers and tell me to give it to Mr. Lee one teacher of last year so i am going to staff room to give it to him" Making kook humm understanding.

"Hyung are your all classes over? " Tae asked looking at kook

"Yes why? " Kook replied being confused.

"So hyung pls come with me to eat ice cream after I deliver this papers. As other hyungs are all in the class and i am now craving for ice cream and i don't like to be alone there. So pls pls" Tae request while showing his best puppy eyes and pout. And who is kook to resist the cute male so he give him a slight nod still maintaining his cold face. Making Tae jump in his feet. But what surprise him next is Tae hold his hand and drag him towards the staff room. But do he mind ?Hell no. He is actually loving the feeling of the soft small warm hand around his bigger ones.

Soon they reach near the staff room. Tae tell kook to wait for him outside while he go and quickly come after giving the papers.  Kook don't want to let go of the warm hand but his cold self don't let him say anything and only nod. Soon Tae enters the staff room and after some minutes he come back.

"Let's go hyung" Tae said and both of them walk towards the cafeteria.

"Hyung which flavor do you want? " Tae said after reaching there.

"I don't eat ice cream taehyung. You eat I only sit here" Kook said maintaining his cold face.

"What who don't eat ice cream? And if you don't eat then I am also not going to eat" Tae said stubbornly looking at the other side.

"Don't be stubborn taehyung. Come have which flavour you want" Kook said while shaking his head at the stubborn male. But Tae still don't look at him only puffed his cheeks making a big pout.

"Ok fine. I will take a chocolate flavor now happy? " Kook said In an uninterested face .

"Very Happy" Tae said while showing his boxy smile making Kook ti shake his head at the dramatic male.

Then Tae turn to the person stand in the cafeteria counter and said "uncle one strawberry and one chocolate ice cream pls" The person nod with a smile and give him both the ice cream. Tae going to take money from his pocket kook stop him and himself going to pay but Tae strictly deny him and said it's his treat so he will pay.

Then both of them take their seat and start having their ice cream.

"Hyung do you now like ice cream? " Tae asked being excited after kook have a bite of his ice cream. Kook give a little smile and nod to him.

"See I told you. You are gonna love this. Who don't like ice cream? Now taste mine too and said which flavor you like the most? I bet you are gonna love strawberry bcz it's the best ice cream. " Tae said and extend a spoon of ice cream to kook. Kook first look at the spoon then at Tae but the  shake his head and said "i don't want you eat" making Tae's smile drop and he take his hand back then said "Sorry hyung if I do something wrong. I just got excited" Tae said and start eating his ice cream silently.

Kook become panic after hearing the sad voice of Tae and said "I don't mean like that Taehyung. And you don't do anything wrong. It's just I think strawberry is your favourite and you also crave for it that's why I deny so that you eat fully. I am sorry if I hurt you" .Tae smile at him first he really think may be he make kook uncomfortable but now after hearing him he is at ease.

"It's ok hyung you don't hurt me" Tae said giving him a wide smile.

"Now can I taste yours" Kook said while pointing at tae's ice cream making Tae extend the ice cream towards him again. Kook eat the ice cream from tae's spoon then teasingly said "strawberry is not that great. Chocolate is best" Bcz he knows how Tae love strawberry. So he thought to tease him a little.

As he expected tae's lips form a pout and said "how can you say that hyung. Strawberry is best".

"No chocolate is better than that. Taste it after that you will know" Kook said and extend his ice cream to Tae. Who first become confused but then take the bite and said" Hmm.. You are right chocolate is good but strawberry is still the best" And stick his tongue out to tease kook making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Hyung you look very handsome when you smile. Always smile like this" Tae said out of nowherenowhere which make kook ears turn red but he doesn't say anything only eat his ice cream silently. After realizing what he said Tae become shy so he also don't look at kook and continue eating his ice cream.

"Ohh.. You guys are here. We are thinking you both are in the class. " They both turned their head to side when they hear jimin's voice and saw all hyungs are present there.

"Actually hyungs our classes are over so i request kookie hyung to come here with me as I am craving for ice cream so that's why we are here" Tae said smiling to everyone. First everyone become surprise seeing kook having ice cream bcz kook don't like sweets that much but then it hits them that may be Tae requested him and till now kook didn't say no to tae's any request.

Then all seat in their seat and start talking to each other. But then Hobi said "Guys why don't you all come to my home today so that we can enjoy and do a sleepover bcz first tomorrow is holiday and secondly my parents are also not here so i am also feeling lonely so pls"

"It's a great plan what say everyone? " Jin asked excitedly making everyone nod. But then kook said "sorry but i can't join"

"Why? Pls hyung it's my first time sleepover with you all. So pls come" Tae requested whining loudly. Everyone now confirm kook is going to come.

"I have some work Taehyung" Kook said making Tae pout and said "who did work on weekends. Pls hyung this once. "

"Ok I will try " Kook said looking at him making him jump in excitement. Kook's lips curled upwards looking at him which noticed by all hyungs making them smile with a content heart after seeing kook smile.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment