Part-10

Tae is in his classroom waiting for the professor to come. He is busy in reading his book. That time teacher enters the class. Everyone stands up from their seat making Tae to look up and stand up as well. Everyone become confused when they saw another handsome boy with the teacher.

"Students this is your new classmate , I hope you all help him with the studies as he join the class late and you can introduce yourself now" The teacher said pointing the new boy.

"Hello, everyone I am Park bogum. Hope we can be friends in future" Bogum said with a bow. Manu girls cheered looking at the handsome male.

"Bogum you can take go and sit beside Taehyung. And Taehyung pls help him with studies ok" The teacher said making Tae to stand up and said "yes sir. I will"

But he failed to notice the heart eyes bogum is giving him. Bogum is stunned after looking at the beautiful male, his heart become to beat faster. He swear he never seen someone this beautiful in his life. Now he is determined he become this beautiful male's friend and may be something more in the future. But he don't know what danger he is putting himself. Whom he is thinking as a baby bear how he can be a fierce tiger when time comes. And that beautiful male is already someone else's . And if that someone is going to know then what will going to happen only god knows.
Now let's see what drama is going to happen. 😏😏

Bogum with a wide smile walk towards the bench Tae is sitting and sit beside him and said "Hello I am park bogum. Can we be friends? "

" Hello bogum, I am Kim Taehyung and sorry to say but I don't make many friends. And moreover I don't even know you. So let's be classmates only " Tae said with a tight liped smile. He don't want to sound rude but he don't really likes how that bogum guy is staring him. If not for the teacher he will never sit with this guy. And he already decided he is going to change his seat from tomorrow onwards so for today he has to bear this bogum.

"It's ok Tae. But I am sure we are going to be very good friends in future. Bcz I really like your vibes. And now I am determine to make you my friend." Bogum said with a flirty smile . Tae look at him with his angry eyes which surely make bogum little scared. Then Tae said "first of all it's Taehyung for you. And second don't use your this flirty tactics on me Or it will not be good for you" And again look at the teacher who is writing something on the board. Bogum also don't irritate him much in the remaining class.

Soon after some hours the class finished making Tae to smile widely as now he will going to meet his kookie hyung and other hyungs. Only thought of his kookie hyung is making his cheeks red. He quickly pack his bags but greet his teeth when a loud irritating voice of bogum make him halt in his place.

"What happen now bogum? " Tae asked with not so sweet voice.

"Actually I don't understand some points so teacher said to take help from you" Bogum said making Tae to fist his hand but now he don't deny him as teacher said him to do so.

Tae sit on the bench and start teaching the topic which bogum don't understand.
More than half an hour passed now Tae is very irritated as bogum don't able to understand a simple topic which he make him understand for more than five to six times now. He is so close to bang that guy's head on the bench.

But his head lift upward and a smile come to his face when he hear his favourite voice.
"Tae, what are you doing here? " Kook said while entering Tae's classroom.

"Kookie hyung" Tae cheer loudly and throw himself on kook who catch him effortlessly and hug him. Both of them are in their own world that they forgot there is another person is present in the class too. Bogum heart burned when he saw how Tae hug the guy. He so wanted to go and separate the two but he don't want to be bad in front of Tae so fake coughed making both taekook come to the world.

Tae back away from the hug with slight pink cheeks and asked "hyung you here? "

"Your class is already finished half and hour ago and you still don't come to cafeteria so i come here to see. But who is he? " Kook asked pointing at bogum making Tae roll his eyes secretly which bogum don't able to see but kook notice and chuckle at his reaction.

"Hyung he is park bogum. He newly joined in our class today. He don't understand a topic so teacher tell me to help him" Tae said with a loud sigh.

"It's ok now it's lunch break. Come and have your lunch, you can help him tomorrow" Kook said as he feel how irritate Tae is. Before Tae reply him bogum said "he can't come now. We are in the middle of our lesson. And who are you to tell him what to do".

Tae greet his teeth after hearing how that monkey faced bogum talk to his hyung but his eyes become wide when kook said" I am someone so special to him which you or anyone can ever be. Now don't waste our time. And he is coming with me. Do whatever you want" And hold tae's hand and leave from there leaving bogum there who bang his hand on the table feeling so much angry.

Kook dragged Tae to an empty classroom and pin him to the wall and said "I don't like that guy a single bit. And I don't want him near you. Am I clear? " Tae swear he feel shiver running down in his spine after hearing the dark voice of kook but nevertheless he smile at kook and nid his head. Then he hug kook tightly who hug him back and take a deep breath inhaling Tae's sweet scent which is making kook calm.

"I am sorry Tae. I don't want to cage you or control you. It's just I really don't like that guy's behaviour" Kook said still hugging Tae who smile at his words and said "Why are you sorry hyung. You know today I feel so happy when you said you are someone special to me which you are and may be more than that. But hearing it from you I feel like I am really able to show you my love. Never ever think you are controlling me which you can never do. And if you do, I am so ready to be controlled by you. And ONLY YOU" . Kook heart beat rapidly after hearing the words from Tae. He make his hold more tightly around Tae. A soft smile is dancing in both's face.

After their little moment both of them back away. Then they went to the cafeteria where all hyungs are already waiting for them with foods. They take their seat and start eating their food with lots of talks.

💚💜

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment