Part-12

They both are too lost in each other but tae's heart start beating fast when kook start walking towards him. Kook come close to him and slide the wet bangs from tae's forehead tucking behind his ear.

No words exchange between them. Only the gap between them start reducing. Soon they are so close to each other that both can feel each other breath in their skin. Kook move his face more close to tae, tae also close his eyes liking all the closeness between them. Soon he feel kook's warm lips on his forehead which feel like total bliss. Soon kook kiss his both eyes, nose then tae's bread cheeks for which he is waiting for so long. Now he can feel how soft tae's cheeks are  . He then move his lips to tae's jaw leaving open mouth kisses all over there. Tae shuck his breathe when he feel kook sucking his jaws. Kook then move down and kiss all over tae's neck. He take some skin of tae's neck in his mouth and suck it a little hardly, nibbling on it leaving a purple mark. The first mark of their love.

He back away from tae now looking at the pink plump lips which is now wet and looking so inviting. When tae feel the gaze he slowly open his eyes and look at kook who is looking at him with so much love and adoration. He notice how intensely kook is staring him more like his lips. Tae's eyes also fall on kook's lips. They both don't know who lean first but both are now so close as their tip of nose are brushing with each other. Their lips are going to met but⚡⚡ a loud thunder strike making tae to flinch and hug kook tightly who also hug him back while caressing his cheeks as he already know how scared tae is of thunder.

( sorry guys but i really want their first kiss to be beautiful and memorable)

"It's ok. Hyung is here no need to be scared" Kook said and place a small peck on top of tae's head. He keep holding him in his arm murmuring sweeet words in his ears to distract him. Soon after sometimes the heavy rain stop making them back away from each other.

"Hyung let's go from here. We don't know when the rain start again" Tae said making kook to humm and start walking towards their car.

With a little difficulty they reach at where their car is as it's already start getting dark. Both of them sit inside. Kook turn on the heater as they both are feeling cold first they are all wet ( don't think dirty😉) then secondly the weather is also getting chill after the rain. After that they drove away from there as it's already late.

Soon after a hour or some they reach at tae's home.
"We are here. Bye hyung see you tomorrow at clg and call me after reaching home ok" Tae said and hug kook who hug back tightly and said "I don't want to let you go away from me"

"I also don't want that hyung but it's already late and we have clg tomorrow so now go" Tae said with a soft peck on kook's cheeks and back away from the hug.
Both take said bye to each other and kook leave from there and Tae went inside his home.

•~~~~•

"Oo look who I here after having a date with his boyfriend" Mrs. Kim said teasingly when she saw Tae entering I inside.

"Mom.... I don't went on a date. And kookie hyung is not my boyfriend... Yet" Tae said a little whiningly making his mom, dad chuckle at him.

"Ok ok now don't tease my baby more honey look he is looking like a ripe tomato. And baby why are you wet" Mr. Kim said when he saw tae's clothes are wet.

"Nothing dad when we are at the place where hyung take me it started raining and our car is little away from us so we get drenched" Tae said making mr. Kim nod.

"It's ok now go and change your clothes or you will catch cold" Mr. Kim said to which Tae give a nod and run upstairs to his room.

After reaching his room he take his night dress and went inside the bathroom to take a warm bath. After entering inside the bathroom he remove his all dress but his eyes land on the mirror in front of him where his reflection is showing. He saw the purple marks in his neck which make his heart beat fast. His first love bite given by someone he like so much, now he knows his liking and admiration towards kook is turning more beautiful, more strong feeling.. Love, the most beautiful feeling in the world. Now he is feeling the same. He smile shyly while tracing his fingers on the mark remembering all the things happen today, the beautiful time he spend with kook, their close moments which making butterflies going wild in his stomach. After admiring himself for sometimes in the mirror he takes a warm bath relaxing his body. After that he had his dinner with his parents. Then kook also call him and tell him he already reach at his home and have his dinner. They both talk for sometimes then went to their Dreamland recalling all the beautiful time he spend today.

But they are unknown to the fact that what going to happen tomorrow..

•~~~~•
Next day~~

Right now everyone is in the clg parking lot waiting for suga as he is not come till now and the classes also not started yet .

But soon all except Tae greet their teeth when they hear loud irritating voice of a girl. They turn around and saw a girl is coming towards them more like kook while running.

"I miss you so much kook" The girl said and lean towards kook trying to hug him.

💜💚

Sorry guys I don't able to write more as I have some work in the morning and now as a huge cricket fan I don't able to move my eyes from the tv when two interesting ipl matches is happening. I promise I will make the next chapter long.

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment