Part-8

Next day ~~

The sun shines brightly making the sun rays fall in the room through the small place between the curtains. But it didn't affect the two people who are sleeping in each other arms. Their legs tangled, the elder one has his face stuffed in the younger's crook of neck and his hands are wrapped around the tiny waist of the younger, tightly holding him like his life depends on it. The younger one is also have his one hand wrapped around the elders torso and the other hand is under his own head. And talk about the two people they are our lovely taekook.

Soon kook stir in his sleep but don't open his eyes and nuzzle more in tae's neck liking the warmness and the intoxicating lavender smell. After sometimes enjoying the warmness he open his eyes and look around try to register what is happening. Then his eyes become wide looking at their position and he slowly detach himself from tae not wanting to make Tae uncomfortable or embarrassed after waking up. He himself don't know when they end up in this position bcz as he remember they sleep in the opposite side of the bed. But one thing is sure he like this very much and it's the best sleep he get after his parents death. He feel like home.May be in his heart he wants to see this for his lifetime,this thought make his cheeks, and ear tips are already red due to blushing.

He lay there and stare at the beautiful face of Tae which is shining like a gold due to the sun rays . Kook lay on his side and block the sun rays from disturbing tae's sleep bcz he wants to admire him for sometimes without any disturbance. He extend his hand towards Tae's face and softly caresses his soft baby like cheeks.

"Thank you Tae for coming in my life and make it bright. I know I am still not completely change and have to go a long way. But now I think if you stay with me i can complete this long journey in a short period. I promise one day i will be the reason of your smile as you are for me. Just hang on with me. Now my biggest fear is to lose you" Kook said with teary eyes still caressing his cheeks.

"And i promise you will never lose me" Tae said with a soft smile while opening his eyes. And that's it, after these words leave from tae's mouth kook don't say a word and hug him tightly nuzzling in his cheeks .While soft sobs leave from his lips when Tae hug him back and caresses his hairs and back.

"Hyung stop crying. If you cry in the morning you will cry all day. Do you want that? " Tae said like stating some facts. Making kook chuckle with teary eyes and said "who tell you these things?"

"I know this is true. You know when I am a kid I cry so much in morning bcz I don't want to go to school. But my mama still take me to school forcefully. In school I give a wrong answer so teacher scold me which make me cry, after school I was playing in our garden and i fell there and got a big scratch on my knees, then at night dad forgot to bring my strawberries so i cry too. In short I cry whole day bcz I cry at morning. So now stop crying ok" Tae said and pull kook's face away from his neck and wipe his tears away.

"Ok  I am not crying. Now happy? " Kook asked smiling a little.

"Very happy. But can i request you something? " Tae asked looking at him with puppy eyes.

" You can but first tell me Why you always make this cute face while asking me something? " Kook asked while holding tae's hand which is on his own cheeks.

"Bcz you never say no when I make this face" Tae said with a shrugg.

"If you not make this face still I will never deny your request" Kook said and bring his hands near his lips and kiss it gently then intertwine their fingers.

A soft beautiful smile come to Tae's face and then he asked "why tho? "

"Bcz it will make you sad. And in my wildest dream also I don't want to see a slightest sadness in your face" Kook said and it didn't take another second for Tae to lunch himself on kook and hug him tightly.

"You know hyung, yesterday you told me i am an angel. But in reality you are the angel bcz your heart is so pure" Tae said still hugging kook making kook smile a little and caresses his soft locks, tucking him behind his ear.

"Ok.Now tell me what you going to ask? " Kook asked making Tae back away little but a giggle leave his lips when kook again hug him tightly and said "don't move stay like this. I like your warmness"

"Hyung can you please call me only Tae like you did when I am sleeping" Tae asked .

"You don't have to say please ok. And yes I will call you whatever you want. But now tell me from when you are awake and hearing my talks" Kook asked rising his eyebrows.

"Hehe... From the start" Tae said while laughing nervously making kook smile and peck his temple a little.

They keep hugging each other till jimin come and called them for breakfast from outside the door making them part away. Then they one by one freshen up and head towards downstairs. After reaching there they saw everyone are already present at the dining table. Both of them smile at everyone and greet them. Wide smile com to all the hyungs face after seeing kook smily and happy. They know it's bcz of Tae. They all greet the two back. After that they start their breakfast as they are waiting for these two.

"Ok guys as we planned we are going to mall after breakfast. And we are going in one car" Jin said looking at everyone.

"How we all are going to be feat in one car? " Jimin asked making everyone except namjin nod their head with him bcz all are confused.

"That you all leave on us. And quickly finish your breakfast" Jin said making everyone nod excitedly.

After sometimes they all finish their breakfast and run towards outside to see what namjin plnned . And their eyes become wide when they saw a big car is standing there.

"Wow hyungs you are amazing

"Wow hyungs you are amazing. Now we all go in one car yeyyy" Tae and jimin said in unison and jump in their place excitedly making everyone smile at the big babies.

"Now let's go everyone. We have many things to do" Joon said and all enter the car.

(Sitting arrangements)

"Now let's go" All the bottoms shout loudly making the tops shake their head with a smile. Then the driver start the car and they leave for their first destination which is mall.

💜💚

Let me know your thoughts
Do vote and comment