Reincarnation

Huh..since when was the last time I saw darkness?
When was it....

Come to think of it, whenever I sleep or whenever I pass out. I see darkness around me and quickly disappear But this time the darkness around me stays forever while I hear a flat line noise. Which I know was a monitor.

Does that mean I died?
Does the surgery go wrong?
If that's the case then...I guess that's too bad.
Hear I thought I could beat it. With my family's support. But guess I was wrong as my body gave up.

I could even my family cry, calling my name as they shook my body to wake up.
The nurses and doctors tried calming them down. I mean who would calm down when someone important to your life died?
It's hard to calm down or move on.
They are too important to you just forget them and move on that easily.

I felt numb as I just lay down in the darkness and looked at the nothing but an empty space, in this empty room. I wish I could be reborn in another world if reincarnation is real. But that's only a fanfiction from fanfiction series and movies called anime.

There are drawings that are animated and even voiced acted by a person that will fit the characters and the storyline.
So reincarnation isn't real.
Only In fanfiction.

As I stayed still where I lay, a tiny light then suddenly appeared before my eyes, and it got bigger and brighter as it blinded me. Making me cover my eyes with my forearms.

It stayed like that for a couple of minutes until the brightness disappeared and I now found myself inside a white room filled with papers, furniture, bookshelves, and any other stuff that you could use for work.

I stood there in silence as I heard a footstep approaching behind me that made me turn around and see who it was. Until I froze on my spot as the person I saw standing a few inches closer to me was very familiar to me.

Y/n "Kōhei Horikoshi?"

Kōhei "You didn't need to call me by my full name."

Y/n "wh-i, what?"

Kōhei "I heard you were my number one fan of my work. Thanks to you, I got the courage to make more of it.

I was shocked, stunned, and surprised. The creator of My Hero Academia, who was standing before me, was talking to me.

Y/n "Am I really dead?"

I asked in disbelief. I was making sure if I was really dead and not just dreaming that I've died
Hearing him chuckle slightly made me squint my eyebrows as if that was an answer he wanted to give me from my question.

Kōhei "We you are dead, y/n."

Y/n "If i'm dead, then how are you here? Is this heaven?"

Kōhei "well yes this is heaven and for your question on why am I here is because I'll be drawing you in my new book. Which still a my hero academia book but different.

Y/n "Different?"

He nodded as he explained. Understanding the detail he gave me, I nodded my head slightly as I put my hand on my left hip.

Y/n "so you're saying, my second chance of life is inside your book? As if I'm only created by your imagination, like how god made us?"

Kōhei "Excatly."

Being curious about that idea, I nodded my head again in agreement to have my second chance of life as his character in his other My Hero Acadmia book.

Without further ado, he both clap his hand that a bright light blinded me again, until I heard a little boy's cry behind my back as I felt like my body just shrink as a 4 years old child.

Y/n "huh?"

I asked as I saw both of my hands were formed into a fist and was up in a guard position. Before looking around as this place was familiar to me.

Y/n "Eh? Eh? Ehhhhhh?"

I kept looking around as I saw a little boy who had a minor injury on his left knee, crying while he was holding his left knee and was sitting down on the ground.

???: "So, Deku the quirkless wonder... (sparkle and foom) think she can play a hero?"

Wait, hold on..deku?...oh I get it, I'm reborn as Izuku since Kōhei explained he will give me another chance of life as his imagination character. But I though he said he will make My Hero Academia book but different?

But that's not all, why does Katsuki's voice sound so feminine...a voice of a feminine child..
I turned around to answer my own question and once again. I froze.

??? "What's wrong nerd?"

Y/n "...AHHH WHY ARE YOU A GIRL!?"

I pointed at Katsuki while i screamed which catch them off guard that even the boy that was behind me got startled as well that he stopped crying.

??? "The bell you mean? Are you high or something?"

That's not the Katsuki I knew.

Y/n "....Uh Kacchan?"

???: "Whatever, you're weird and quirkless."

Yep, this is definitely not the Katsuki Bakugo, I knew.

??? "Come on Katsumi, what are we waiting for? Are we gonna charge or not?"

Katsumi?...is that supposed to be her name?
Hold on..now that I think about it. I think this is what Kōhei meant.
Does that mean..oh my god-

Y/n "Uhhh Kacchan..what do I look like?"

Katsumi "Huh? What the hell are you even saying? You're a quirkless female loser and have a noisy mouth that talks a lot."

Ok..ok. WHY AM I A GIRL!? IS THIS WHAT THAT GUY MEANT!? A GENDER-BEND STORY!?

Y/n (Sigh) "....Kacchan..slap me."

Katsumi "....weirdo."

I felt that slap sting so, I am a fucking female. Oh boy.

Y/n "Ok never mind that hurt"

Katsumi "The hell is wrong with you nerd, you're creeping me out."

Y/n "just, let's get this over with."

Katsumi had an evil grin as she sparkles her quirk again.

Katsumi "With pleasure."

This is gonna hurt like hell-