CH 04: Entrance Exam

At last, we're finally here.

Y/n "UA Entrance Exam." (Looked at my fist as i clenched them.)

Flash Back

Y/n "What?"

Did I hear that right? Allmight...Isn't a number #1 hero!? No no...i probably misheard it..yeah I think that's the case...

Kōhei "You heard me. Allmight isn't the number #1 hero is, Endeavor is."

Oh- I didn't miss heard it...

Y/n "Ok hold up...you're saying...Allmight isn't the number #1 hero here? But Endeavor is?"

Kōhei nodded. Making me gulp slightly.

Y/n "Then, how in the world would i get my Quirk from?"

Kōhei "Well, didn't you do Saitama's work out routine?"

Y/n "Well yeah, that was only to get phys-."

Hold on...those that mean...

Y/n "...My quirk is..Saitama's?"

Kōhei (Snap finger) "You got it right."

I'm very Flabbergasted right now. Does that mean I'm going to be bald!? What the hell!?

Kōhei "Fear not, you ain't gonna be super Bald like Saitama."

Y/n "Still! I'm going to be bald!"

Kōhei (Clicks Tongue 3x before snapping his finger) "Now have look at yourself."

(Your hair is still green, but like that

(Your hair is still green, but like that. Ignore the outfit, just the hair style)

Y/n "Oh..wait this ain't bald at all-."

Kōhei "I know."

Y/n "I thought you said I'll be bald-."

Kōhei "I'm only teasing ya."

This guy....

Y/n "Ok so let me get this straight. Now that I have Saitama's Abilities..or should I say quirk since I'm in your book. And Endeavor is the number #1 hero here...What happened to Allmight?"

Kōhei "Very simple, you just have to find out for yourself."

Y/n "Ah ok."

I gave him a slight smile with my eyes close, before punching him in the guts and him going down with both of his knees on the ground while holding his stomach in pain.

Y/n "HOW'S THAT SIMPLE!? MY BRAIN WAS SLOWLY GETTING COOKED BECAUSE KATSUKI AND SHOTO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MALES AND NOT FEMALES NAMED KATSUMI AND SHOKO!"

I breath heavily while having two thick red marks on my temple and angry white eyes.

Kōhei "Remember, this will be different."

He said between groans and was struggling to catch his breath. Poor bastard get punched in the guts by me.

After recovering from that punch, he stood back on his ground as i looked at me. Starting to have a conversation with him again about that few changes in this book his doing. Taking all those information in my brain, I felt like exploding in any minutes because of how many information I have to remember and understand. And that's not all.

He said something that made me froze on where I stood still.

Y/n "Ok..What?"

Kōhei say again before repeating the word:

Kōhei "Allmight will be your classmate in Class 1a. But his a she, and her name is Touho. Her hero name would be MissMight."

Sigh.

Y/n "Alright. I'll keep that in mind."

Kōhei "Also, Nana is Ain't alive here."

I nodded one last time before Kōhei snapping his finger again, to unfraze the time.

Katsumi "Deku."

Y/n "Hmm? Yes Kacchan?"

Katsumi "What were you saying again?"

Y/n "Oh right, I was thinking we could eat some ramen in the street food together."

Katsumi "Sound's good too me."

Flash back ends.

Y/n "Ok." (Slap's myself) "All i need is to hold back my strength so I won't kill someone with a single punch. But, would it be easy to hold back? I mean, I never saw Saitama hold back so I'm guessing it will be hard for me since I needed to train for it for me to control it-"

Y/n "Eh, whatever, I'll just have to find out for myse-"

Before I could even took a step forward, I eventually trip myself with my own foot getting caught by my own foot. Just like the original scene were Izuku almost hit the surface with his forehead.

But to my surprise I suddenly stopped in mid air and felt a hand gripped on my collar which made me looked who caught me. And surprisingly. It's Tohou.

Tohou "Whoa there, you almost a goner there-"

(Couldn't find the student version of herself so pretend she's wearing a uniform)

Y/n "Oh, thank you."

Tohou "Looking good, and you looked strong." (Said with a cheeky smile)

Y/n "Thanks."

Tohou "Pardon my rudeness, I'm Tohou Yagi! And I'm aiming from the top as the number #1 like Endeavor!"

She then did her pose while saying that. Which I got a little cringe at the sight but just shrugged it off and put a slight smile on my face. I can tell this is going to be a weird day of my life. As a UA student of course since Allmight..No MissMight herself is my classmate.

I wonder what other surprises Kōhei did change In this universe I'm in. Guess I have to find out myself.